shape
carat
color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date Start date
We rescued this little fur baby that we thought was dead in the street. My husband touche her and heard a sound….. The rest is history. She weighed 11 ounces at the vet and ha conjunctivitis, parasites, an pneumonia. 3months later,, and she is a thriving, beautiful, but destructive kitty!IMG_7296.jpeg

OMG you saved her! and she's gorgeous!

We rescued this little fur baby that we thought was dead in the street. My husband touche her and heard a sound….. The rest is history. She weighed 11 ounces at the vet and ha conjunctivitis, parasites, an pneumonia. 3months later,, and she is a thriving, beautiful, but destructive kitty!IMG_7296.jpeg

She is beyond adorable and stunningly gorgeous all at the same time! *sigh* And those toe-beans!

Introducing SweetPea, a baby jumping spider who hangs out on the hood of my car. I want to make friends so I can convince it that there are better places in the garage for spiders to chill. This morning I stunned a fly for SweetPea's lunch. It has been sucking the juices out for an hour and a half. It has also doubled in size since last week when it was as big as this o.

SweetPea 2 8-25-2024.jpeg

Introducing SweetPea, a baby jumping spider who hangs out on the hood of my car. I want to make friends so I can convince it that there are better places in the garage for spiders to chill. This morning I stunned a fly for SweetPea's lunch. It has been sucking the juices out for an hour and a half. It has also doubled in size since last week when it was as big as this o.

SweetPea 2 8-25-2024.jpeg

I love jumping spiders, they are so cool.
Those big eyes!

I love jumping spiders, they are so cool.
Those big eyes!

I had no idea people kept them as pets until spider groups started showing up in my FB feed for some reason. SweetPea isn't a pet, it'll live its natural life where ever it chooses but I'm going to have fun watching it grow and feeding it the occasional fly.

Blanche being her usual saucy self:

IMG_6438.jpeg

(Yes the tags are still attached to my chairs. Yes, Blanche has chewed on all of the chairs. No, I do not plan to remember to cut off the tags anytime soon.)

Blanche being her usual saucy self:

IMG_6438.jpeg

(Yes the tags are still attached to my chairs. Yes, Blanche has chewed on all of the chairs. No, I do not plan to remember to cut off the tags anytime soon.)

I could never get mad at her. She's just too cute. Leave the tags, maybe she will start chewing those instead of the chairs!

The kittens are grown. Archie (10 months) and Gigi (1 year) are fun to have around. Archie is a typical wild orange boy. He is often found annoying his older sister. They are Balinese. IMG_0269.jpegIMG_0615.jpegIMG_0614.jpeg

The kittens are grown. Archie (10 months) and Gigi (1 year) are fun to have around. Archie is a typical wild orange boy. He is often found annoying his older sister. They are Balinese. IMG_0269.jpegIMG_0615.jpegIMG_0614.jpeg

Oh, they're gorgeous!

How beautiful they are! So puffy and fluffy!

They are just gorgeous!

UM so beautiful kits and photo

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP