shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

And one more...

2IMG_0371re.jpg

Actually, this one is probably more ''real life''.

IMG_0357r.JPG

Date: 9/23/2009 8:54:50 PM
Author: fsu1227
I want to play...This was taken after a climb up to the top of the Acropolis in Athens. Note the pout, my choice in footwear did not cooperate.

Are those diamond bracelets? They look gorgeous! Do they have their own thread?

LOVE this thread. Keep the pics coming.

photos distort the ring and make it overlarge, its 3 carats on a size 4 ring... in the real world :-)

realperspectives1.jpg

doing its very cool slide to the side.... :-)

drooping.jpg

Here''s mine- 2;5 carat emerald cut engagement ring, .33 carat wedding band on a 5.25 finger.

PAR6169.jpg

Date: 12/28/2009 2:41:10 AM
Author: iloveny
Here''s mine- 2;5 carat emerald cut engagement ring, .33 carat wedding band on a 5.25 finger.
Very classy and elegant
1.gif

Date: 8/12/2009 9:35:10 AM
Author: Amethyste
... I was stuck in traffic this morning... Hmmm... bored, What can I do to pass time... Hmmmm.. OoooOoooO!! Let''s take pictures of my ring!

LOL - I love it. Of the many things I am thankful to PS for, this is one of the top ones - I thought I was the only one taking random photos of the ring while driving. So glad to find out it''s actuallyquite common - at least in PS-land!!

Just a gorgeous ring!!

1.03ct Pear, size 6.5

4212298908_329d96401b.jpg

another one

4211533261_bfa31f39f8.jpg

Beautiful ring and beautiful hands/fingers/nails. Actually beautiful everything in the picture!

Is it far enough? :)

3049589204_3fc9d20868.jpg

Wow, it's been ages since I've posted! This is a fun thread.
1.gif

Here are a couple of shots. The first is a funny shot of me holding the Pillsbury Doughboy.
3.gif

Specs: 2.06 ct EC in a tapered baguette setting on size 5 finger.

RLP_shot.jpg

The second is me holding my bonkers cat Stella...

RLP_shot2.jpg

peaches, beautiful ring and you have such elegant hands!

AH, I''m glad someone dug up this thread... I accidentally posted a similar one that died quickly. Here''s me in my yoga clothes.

gleam_ring.jpg

Date: 11/7/2009 11:06:55 PM
Author: chiquitapet
I love this thread and all your beautiful rings, ladies!

My set is 1.25ct solitaire with 0.3 tcw wedding ring and I wear 4.5 size.

Your 1.25 looks HUGE! It really looks like 2 carats on you! Gorgeous.

Aww, thanks Gleam! Your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS!! What are the specs?

Peaches!!! How was the wedding?

It was wonderful!! And wayyyyy too short! Everything went off without a hitch -- no issues or last minute crises, thank God! Can't believe it's already been five months!! :)

How was your wedding?? Have you heard from Gummibear lately? Wait, maybe we should start up a separate thread...
2.gif

OMG, just saw some of your wedding photos. You absolutely gorgeous bride, you!!! :)

OK, new thread now. I promise!
3.gif

everyone''s rngs are gorgeous, but Peaches...wow, that''s amazing, so elegant and simple but just stunning!

I should be grading papers but for some reason I have never looked through this thread. I love the photos and getting to see many of you and your pretty rings.
36.gif

::blush::

Thanks Bella!!
1.gif

casual1.JPG

Posing, but real life perspective nonetheless. 6.25 ctw asscher eternity ring on a size 6ish finger

sunnyday4.JPG

no idea of the size of my toe!!!!

too funny!

Date: 1/19/2010 11:49:07 AM
Author: canuk-gal
sunnyday4.JPG

no idea of the size of my toe!!!!

Lovely shot Sharon!!!

I sent you an answer in your who''s who....

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP