shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

I''ve always loved this thread and realized that now I have a pic of my own to add! This is from our epic session and even though our heads were chopped, it was one of my favorites (wonder why? lol)
30.gif
31.gif

Ering is a 1.29 Asscher cut, 1.50 tcw...

STD6.jpg

Here's my DF's 2.05 august vintage cushion. More photos here.

IMGhl_2264.jpg

IMGhl_2255.jpg

playing in my favorite thread today- I just love this thread..

perspective44rtyc.jpg

This page is beautiful!

HOT, your daughter is adorable! Love that smile with that big rock on her hand!

IDOC, whoa! I love your asscher from afar, too! Love that e-pic!

Nosirrah, gorgeous setting!

Gardengloves, woman, your ring looks huge, but arms are just killer! Also, I adore your bathroom, so thanks for giving us more views of it!

Date: 6/13/2010 2:18:29 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
This page is beautiful!

HOT, your daughter is adorable! Love that smile with that big rock on her hand!

IDOC, whoa! I love your asscher from afar, too! Love that e-pic!

Nosirrah, gorgeous setting!

Gardengloves, woman, your ring looks huge, but arms are just killer! Also, I adore your bathroom, so thanks for giving us more views of it!

Thanks Lauren, thanks for the bathroom kudos- we laid everytile ourselves - home reno keeps me fit- seems like my husband has a new project every weekend. Normally I'm covered in dust and paint, or knee deep in yard work - not very glamorous- but I sneak a moment here and there to take pictures of the ring

Hello!

Would like to participate to this fantastic thread.

1.08 OEC 1.48 tw

Img_2572.jpg

very pretty ring STCI!!! :)

Here''s another of my .84 ACA D-VS2 taken in a Chinook helicopter flying over Iraq.

LW-ACA-inChinook.jpg

My 2.29 center halo from about 30 feet

persppic.jpg

Great shots, everyone, and beautiful rings - I love this thread.

stci -- I can''t get enough of your ballerina setting. It''s so pretty and I love it paired with a plain band.

Lone_Wolf, your photos are great. Is the back of the helicopter open??? I mean, I like to fly, but whoa!

Date: 6/15/2010 9:49:17 AM
Author: sarap333
Great shots, everyone, and beautiful rings - I love this thread.

stci -- I can''t get enough of your ballerina setting. It''s so pretty and I love it paired with a plain band.

Lone_Wolf, your photos are great. Is the back of the helicopter open??? I mean, I like to fly, but whoa!
Yes it is. The tailgunner is sitting there on the tailgate watching the ground several hundred feet below us and we''re seatbelted on benches going down both sides of the bird. I happened to grab the seat closest to the back because I was getting off at the next base, whereas most of the people and cargo were going on to a different base.

Glad you enjoy the pics, thanks!
35.gif

oh my!!!!! it is SUNNY TODAY!!!!
i couldn''t pass this up!!! here is a RLP in my car before going into work :P -

PS-INCARTHISMORNING.JPG

Date: 6/15/2010 7:38:43 AM
Author: Lone_Wolfe
Here''s another of my .84 ACA D-VS2 taken in a Chinook helicopter flying over Iraq.

This is the COOLEST BLING SHOT EVER!!!!!

Be safe.

Is that pre-WF make over?

Here''s one I cropped from our engagement pics.

Again, diamond is 1.94 ct. Band is about 3mm. Ring size is 4.5.

engagementperspectivepicforps.jpg

Date: 6/15/2010 2:11:41 PM
Author: caolsen

Here's another of my .84 ACA D-VS2 taken in a Chinook helicopter flying over Iraq.

This is the COOLEST BLING SHOT EVER!!!!!

Be safe.

Is that pre-WF make over?
Thanks!
35.gif
And I'm glad you like it. Even the folks at WF get a kick out of seeing thier ring in the sandbox.
9.gif
My 1st Sergeant noticed it the other day, he said he needed sunglasses around me now.

No, not pre-WF. That's the 'D', but the light makes it seem like the old stone. The camera was compensating for the much brighter light outside the chopper, so everything inside looked real dark, including my diamond.
41.gif

Here's another of my .84 ACA D-VS2 taken in a Chinook helicopter flying over Iraq.
LW you are a bad a$$. I love that you took a bling picture in that context. What did your colleagues (??what the heck is the word for your fellow servicemen/women??) think of you snaping that picture?

Date: 6/15/2010 2:59:03 PM
Author: dreamer_d

LW you are a bad a$$. I love that you took a bling picture in that context. What did your colleagues (??what the heck is the word for your fellow servicemen/women??) think of you snaping that picture?
Heh, thanks. Actually I''m just a keyboard weenie. None of the other soldiers onboard were even paying attention, I don''t think. The chopper wasn''t crowded, so no one was right beside me and I''m not traveling with my unit, so the others weren''t concerned with me.

What an awesome action shot. Love it!

Hope im not getting off subject too much by showing my 2.16 5 stone g vs2(ave clarity)
emsmile.gif

farfarfaraway6-23a.jpg

My 0.77ct RB on sz 6 finger
1.gif

Picture 503-1.jpg

All of your rings look very pretty Adi.

Date: 6/25/2010 7:32:29 PM
Author: gemgirl
Thank you, dear!
35.gif

Date: 6/26/2010 7:17:19 AM
Author: AdiS

Date: 6/25/2010 7:32:29 PM
Author: gemgirl
Thank you, dear!
35.gif
You''re very welcome. You have pretty hands, and I''m a big fan of two tone too!

warning! Do not drive while blingin''!!! don''t worry...i was waiting for my coffee...lol

1.46 pear (3/8 ct antique setting) w/ 3/4 carat pink sapphire/diamond eternity band

3.gif

blingwarning828.jpg

my mom''s ring that i will be wearing on my wedding day i september...

specs: 2.62ct E IF (thankyou Yakutiel at ID)! flanked by 2 H&A RB, 0.33ct E VVS2 each (from bluenile) !

size 5 finger

worn with 3mm RB eternity band (20 diamonds, 8 pointers each), size 5

photo(13).JPG

here''s mine... 1.72ct F VVS2 H&A, flanked by 2 0.23ct E VVS1 RB

size 5

definitely looks much smaller than my mom''s !!
41.gif

currently suffering from DSS !!!!!
9.gif

photo(14).JPG

a few more....

sorry about the weird photo orientations !!! they weren''t like on my own compueter !! weird!

photo(18).JPG

photo15.JPG

I made sure to pose for lots of prerspective photos at our anniversary dinner on Satuday just so I could have something to post here. Here''s my 2.51 RB on a 5.75 finger.

34248_400069693164_615598164_443-1.jpg

Date: 4/20/2009 7:23:01 PM
Author: Brilyant
... here it is. :)

Brilyant, where is your ring from, and what are the stats on it? If you don''t mind?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP