shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Guards

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amacneil

Rough_Rock
I am thinking about getting pave bands as guards for my 3 stone er. I like a very wide look and can''t decide between 3 mm and 5 mm. Are two 5 mm bands just too much?

I think so! Do you have enough finger to wear all that? How thick is your e-ring? I would think no thicker than 2mm for the extra bands if your e-ring is 2-3mm.

I think the only way to find out if you want the thicker bands is to go and try some on ;) It''s ultimately your decision and only you can make the final choice - so go with what you like when you have a chance to try some rings on
2.gif

You''d have to have very long fingers to pull off the 5mm bands. Maybe it will work. Try some on to find out!

Have you tried on 5mm bands?? I would think you''d have to have really long fingers to be able to wear 2 and your ering..

unless your band tapers a great amount on the back/bottom then I think it will be very uncomfortable. I tried on a totally of 10mm (three rings together) but it tapered on the bottom to about 8mm and I have short fingers, but it did work.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results