shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal jewelry: Kate's Ring

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
William and Kate congratulated team GB in a video and some noticed a ring stack.

"A close look at Princess Kate's split-second appearance in the clip, released on Aug. 11, showed that she appeared to be wearing a ring interspersed with dark and light gems. She wore it stacked on her left ring finger with what looked like a white ring and two gold bands."

Do the sharp eyes of pricescopers know more about her jewelry?

there was a post on The court jewller site the day before yesterday on this
im never sure if its ok to link another site ?

I like to think that William has given Catherine another ring like an eternity

that huge beautiful ring of Diana's would not be practicle to wear about home -i know PSers would rock it but the Princess does not seem to enjoy wearing a lot of jewellery

It looks like a new ring to me. The stones are very regimented in size, unlike the more sparse Victorian garnet & see pearl ring.

She does seem to wear her sapphire engagement ring all the time (I think I’ve only seen her without it during Covid & on the odd occasional sporty outing) & she has stated in the past that she’s honoured to be it’s custodian, so is also terrified of losing it, which may explain why some pictures show it needing a good clean!

It would be nice for her to add to the 3 rings. She has the real estate for it & I think it makes that sapphire her own instead of Diana’s, by modernising the look. I hope to see all 4 rings going forwards & I hope this new ring is from William & is a symbol of hope in her recovery.

1723908022809.jpeg

It looks like a new ring to me. The stones are very regimented in size, unlike the more sparse Victorian garnet & see pearl ring.

She does seem to wear her sapphire engagement ring all the time (I think I’ve only seen her without it during Covid & on the odd occasional sporty outing) & she has stated in the past that she’s honoured to be it’s custodian, so is also terrified of losing it, which may explain why some pictures show it needing a good clean!

It would be nice for her to add to the 3 rings. She has the real estate for it & I think it makes that sapphire her own instead of Diana’s, by modernising the look. I hope to see all 4 rings going forwards & I hope this new ring is from William & is a symbol of hope in her recovery.

1723908022809.jpeg

It’s nice to see her again but doesn’t she look quite drawn and tired? This whole process seems to be ageing her, I really hope she is ok. Maybe this is a “finishing chemo, looking ahead to the future” ring.

They both look ravaged by time. I have no room to talk, but these people have resources to appear less than their actual ages. I’m sure her ring is pretty and maybe it’s something that fits her now, in the interim, before one of the boys needs an engagey

It’s nice to see her again but doesn’t she look quite drawn and tired? This whole process seems to be ageing her, I really hope she is ok. Maybe this is a “finishing chemo, looking ahead to the future” ring.

She does look tired. Chemo can be hard on the body, though she’s kept her hair so I’m assuming it’s not just that. She’s partial to a bit of Botox, so maybe it’s worn off & she’ll look more refreshed when she starts to become more visible?

Her brows are usually higher with more eyelid on display, forehead smooth & no wrinkles at the side & upwards of her upper lid - just below & downwards. Not knocking the Botox btw. I have it between my brows now & look so much fresher without a heavy frown. It also lifts out the crease on the bridge of my nose in the process & that simple area takes years off me. It’s a clever thing if it’s administered professionally.

Here’s hoping we see her back at events in Autumn & looking as happy & healthy as ever.

I did read, (can’t remember where) that the ring either contained garnets or rubies. There was also speculation that perhaps her fingers had swelled due to the chemo/meds and that’s why she wasn’t wearing her ER. Probably all just tosh, but hey ho.

She does look tired. Chemo can be hard on the body, though she’s kept her hair so I’m assuming it’s not just that. She’s partial to a bit of Botox, so maybe it’s worn off & she’ll look more refreshed when she starts to become more visible?

Her brows are usually higher with more eyelid on display, forehead smooth & no wrinkles at the side & upwards of her upper lid - just below & downwards. Not knocking the Botox btw. I have it between my brows now & look so much fresher without a heavy frown. It also lifts out the crease on the bridge of my nose in the process & that simple area takes years off me. It’s a clever thing if it’s administered professionally.

Here’s hoping we see her back at events in Autumn & looking as happy & healthy as ever.

i never notice these things

im always looking for the jewellery
:lol-2:

I feel bad talking about her jewelry and a change in her appearance for the worse when I see her picture. It looks as if she has really suffered. Had I not seen the photo in this thread, I would not have given her suffering a thought, Seeing her look so wan and pale just makes me realize she is a human being first. She should not always have to worry about whether she has wrinkles and whether her eyebrows are made up for optimal effect. I hope that she recovers her good health and vigor.

"It looks like a new ring to me. The stones are very regimented in size, unlike the more sparse Victorian garnet & see pearl ring."
Thank you for your eagle eyes I was very currious

you can see the new ring in today's most lovely video
look at almost the begining of the video as she is driving

I caught it in this video too. To me it looks likes alternating sapphires and diamonds, which would make perfect sense to me. A low band would be much easier to wear casually with her other bands, and with sapphires she would still be able to have the blue "theme." I'm hoping that one day we will see her wear this new band with her engagement ring. If she did that, I think we could be certain that they are sapphires.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP