shape
carat
color
clarity

SDL hits 10,000!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, so if I missed another thread dedicated to SDL, my apologies for the duplication. But I really wanted to say that I''ve always appreciated our San Diego Lady''s participation on PS, and that the community just wouldn''t be the same without her... AT ALL!!!

On top of that all, SDL, you are a very caring and loyal friend and I just wanted to give a round of applause and a BIG HUG!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: I just realized you hit 10K a while back honey, I''m sorry for the belated congratulations in that case!!!

Yay!!! Michelle, cograts to a lovely woman...glad you got there!

Oh yes...SanDiegoLady is a huge enabler..lemme tell you... Wait, let me show you!!

HPIM2128.jpg

I wish I was there too!!!!

Are you getting a martini pendant? I am SO happy for you and NO ONE deserves it more, I sincerely mean that. You only bring such positive and wonderful energy to this site.

i just want to say to you that every post of yours is a comfort and a breath of fresh air. i get more and more scared to post things on here and i think after my post yesterday that i will refrain from doing so.. thank you for being supportive of everyone on this board.

not to jack at all on Michelle''s wonderful thread but cbs102, not sure which post you are referring to but I hope you will give PS a chance!

Michelle, I think the pendant will be awesome with your birthday bling from Steve.

While you were so happily and joyfully making that stunning set for your lovely daughter for her graduation I only hoped you would have your own set too, and soon. Looks like you will!!! hugs to you and wear it in the best of health.

If I get out to CA and to San Diego I will let you and Miracles know!!!!

Do you want colored stones? It is never too early to send out dust!!! I feel there will be one in your future!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP