shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting ideas for 0.42 carat "jedi" spinel

The good thing about a fluorescent stone is it's gonna look a banger under overcast sky as well.

For the record, Jafar didn't cross my mind as a reference. But you know what did?

Pretzel. :lol:

Luuuuuuurve it.

Jafar would absolutely rock such a gorgeous and stylish ring, if that’s what he meant. It’s a supreme compliment.

I’m obsessed with it and want it so babaaaaaaaadddd.

I love the finish. You can tell it’s hand crafted. The subtle scuffing and antiquing. Ughhhh. It’s so gorgeous.

It arrived and I love it! Unfortunately it's an overcast day which doesn't show the stone at its best but I had to post photos. It feels very weighty and solid. My partner called it my Jafar ring, though! :lol:

1726938777806.png
1726938790068.png
1726938891342.png

1726938939143.png

Well, call me one of the 40 thieves 'cause I want it. I'll even hang out on one of those epaulets to get my chance!:lol:

It's perfect!!! :kiss2:

It looks wonderful!

How heavy is it? Gosh it’s just so pretty- I keep coming back to look. I’m a huge fan of snake jewelry. Be sure to put it in the snake thread.

I’m trying to link it but it’s being weird.

The good thing about a fluorescent stone is it's gonna look a banger under overcast sky as well.

For the record, Jafar didn't cross my mind as a reference. But you know what did?

Pretzel. :lol:

It's totally a pretzel! :lol:

Jafar would absolutely rock such a gorgeous and stylish ring, if that’s what he meant. It’s a supreme compliment.

I’m obsessed with it and want it so babaaaaaaaadddd.
I love the finish. You can tell it’s hand crafted. The subtle scuffing and antiquing. Ughhhh. It’s so gorgeous.

Oh I think he meant it as a teasing compliment for sure! He really likes it. I love those finish details too. A friend of mine doesn't know anything about jewelry but is starting to want to buy some basic gold pieces. I showed her photos of this ring and she asked about pricing and then said, "Jewelry does seem to be the sort of thing where you get what you pay for, like that looks way cooler than the ones I’ve been seeing". I think with pieces like Cheyenne's, you can look at it and it just feels like Jewelry with a capital J, lol.

Well, call me one of the 40 thieves 'cause I want it. I'll even hang out on one of those epaulets to get my chance!:lol:

I told you before that it will be a shop design so you can have one toooooooooo

It's perfect!!! :kiss2:

Thank you!

It looks wonderful!

Thank you, and thank you for the stone to make it happen!

Gosh, I swear that looks like a drop of blood or something, it’s that red. That’s so, so cool

Thank you so much! I wish I could capture the color in photos, it's really something. Last night I wore it to a dark wedding and it was still super red even with low light and the bezel. No blacking out here!

It’s adorable and yes totally Jafar! Are you going to name it Jafar?

I've honestly never named a piece of jewelry, but I'll probably think of Jafar with it forever now! :lol:

How heavy is it? Gosh it’s just so pretty- I keep coming back to look. I’m a huge fan of snake jewelry. Be sure to put it in the snake thread.

It's pretty heavy! I don't have anything super accurate to measure with but it's 9 grams on my kitchen scale.

It's totally a pretzel! :lol:

Oh I think he meant it as a teasing compliment for sure! He really likes it. I love those finish details too. A friend of mine doesn't know anything about jewelry but is starting to want to buy some basic gold pieces. I showed her photos of this ring and she asked about pricing and then said, "Jewelry does seem to be the sort of thing where you get what you pay for, like that looks way cooler than the ones I’ve been seeing". I think with pieces like Cheyenne's, you can look at it and it just feels like Jewelry with a capital J, lol.

I told you before that it will be a shop design so you can have one toooooooooo

Thank you!

Thank you, and thank you for the stone to make it happen!

Thank you so much! I wish I could capture the color in photos, it's really something. Last night I wore it to a dark wedding and it was still super red even with low light and the bezel. No blacking out here!

I've honestly never named a piece of jewelry, but I'll probably think of Jafar with it forever now! :lol:

It's pretty heavy! I don't have anything super accurate to measure with but it's 9 grams on my kitchen scale.

Yes, that’s a lot of gold for a small piece! I love it when pieces feel heavy and substantial like that. So luxe.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics