shape
carat
color
clarity

Sheets and Towel preferences?

I have linen sheets and a duvet cover and they are very soft and so much cooler than cotton. I love them, and I was a 200 ct percale girl for the longest time—that crisp factor was great. Now that I’ve tried linen I don’t think I can go back.

I have these silk pillowcases and they are wonderful. They have a zip closure so they don’t fall off, and they are a perfect fit. They also stay really cool. At some point I would like to get a set of silk sheets. Silk is excellent for bedclothes because of the way it burns…or actually the way it doesn’t burn. (Textiles B.S.—here comes the textile geek in me) Instead of continuing to burn like polyester blends or cotton and linen, it goes out after igniting. That’s a comforting feature for me.

Speaking of silk, have you ever tried cotton lawn? It’s woven so tightly it feels almost like silk. I love Liberty of London fabric and they do a wonderful cotton lawn:

Pretty spendy, although they are printed and made in Italy so I’m sure the quality is outstanding.

As someone who always ironed bedding, my preference these days is something that goes in the wash, dryer and straight back on the bed! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results