color
clarity

Should I get a big heated darker blue?

Should I get a big heated darker blue?

• Yes do it, heat is not evil at all, you must complete the collection

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Don’t be foolish, just wear the existing small one

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Buy a smaller unheated! The size of your stones is getting ridiculous!

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Wow!! That is a gorgeous blue sapphire ring! Congrats on your new addition to your collection!

You know what, I appreciate that you have shared more photos of this ring than I’ve seen of any of the other ones. I feel a tiny bit vindicated. How could you claim to dislike blue before! :lol:

Oh wow that is just the loveliest shade of blue isn’t it!

You know what, I appreciate that you have shared more photos of this ring than I’ve seen of any of the other ones. I feel a tiny bit vindicated. How could you claim to dislike blue before! :lol:

I don’t know!!! Possibly because I didn’t gravitate towards blue clothing so thought blue sapphires were just meh as well. I have to hand it to Bulbasaur though, who I wear all the time and really showed me that blue was versatile enough with wear with other colours.

I am glad I decided on Gengar and somewhat prioritised size. I can’t help it! I like em big!

@mellowyellowgirl Why do you gotta do me like that...

One day I'mma save up and get me one such blue in a modest size. Provided, you know, blue sapphire prices settle a bit because what I'm seeing honestly scares me.

@Avondale I know mine isn’t as big but I just find this so inspiring!!! Look at the visuals from a distance!

@Crimson tagging you because I just love his stuff and need to see all the pieces you own by him one day!
@Avondale I know mine isn’t as big but I just find this so inspiring!!! Look at the visuals from a distance!

@Crimson tagging you because I just love his stuff and need to see all the pieces you own by him one day!

Thanks @mellowyellowgirl it is a beautiful blue! Why wait for me? Go to Lisbon and visit his shop. I haven’t yet visited it either but am dreaming …esp after the rave review from my sister,

Hehe she passes the “nonchalantly visible in photos” test.

IMG_3939.jpeg

My gosh, I can't get over this ring. It's so gorgeous!! It looks amazing on you!.... And it's so big and vibrant that it just may be visible from the space station. :lol:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP