shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Ring and Watch hand

I am delighted...to say the least...
After years of searching, I finally found my late mom's vintage Omega Seamaster watch.
I have the fondest memories of great times that I had spent with my mom at the time that she was wearing this watch and I've got in my portfolio so many photos of her from the past, wearing this watch...
I'm wearing it today with much happiness in my heart....

20240819_165557.jpg20240819_165602.jpg

So glad you found it. What a beautiful watch that reminds you of your beloved mom and looks perfect on you!!

So glad you found it. What a beautiful watch that reminds you of your beloved mom and looks perfect on you!!

Thank you @cushioncutnut ! Today I took the watch for service and .... drumroll...they told me that the bracelet is not an authentic Omega bracelet and that actually the specific watch must have been bought with a leather strap...!!!
For a moment I looked at them as if I had seen an alien! Then...after a few seconds, I remembered myself being a tiny little kid (around 8 years old) and checking out my mom's new watch and indeed the watch had a grey leather strap!!! It's magnificent how our minds seem to forget things but then an event can help them retrieve the most unbelievable memories of things that at the time seemed insignificant and wouldn't have caught our attention....yet, forty years later we remember...
Thankfully they promised that they will try to find an identical authentic Omega leather strap and bring the watch back to its original state!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP