shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Yvonne Raley and Cecile Raley Designs!

I agree, her eye for color is excellent. I always take her advice re color combinations, too. It's great fun to see the collections of other Yvonne customers and was one of the big reasons I joined PS in the first place.

@apacherose : your diamond and coloured stone collection is fabulous!!!!
Gorgeous vibrant colours and beautiful designs. Thanks for sharing these. You should a seperate thread for your CS pieces with lots of pics: Apacherose’s treasures

3B3FA758-42EF-4A00-94B7-3E87FD2C1D7C.jpeg B5EBB13D-4BCC-4255-8ED9-5903897D6702.jpeg D93268BC-0D93-4950-A242-EFA0D6BCB789.jpeg
Above: Sapphire hex ring
65043AD7-A950-4F9B-809A-0E6F959AA874.jpeg
Above: spinel and 14k rose gold. I wear this ring so much- love it.
36C31A0C-84E8-41BC-BF77-F15BC8C8F1C6.jpeg
Above: hauyne hex stud and 14k rg dangle, grape garnet stud and demantoid dangle (for pic purposes)
C27C6E52-187C-4CC2-A17B-49BDAF6ACEB1.jpeg
F1092F36-993C-4835-9FC9-223C9587E15F.jpeg
I had the rg dangle modified so I can also wear it on Yvonnes hoops. Now I see she carries the hoops in rg, too.... oh and the petal stones are tiny hauynes. I wish I had been able to do them in the bigger mm hauyne, but I still wear them nonetheless.
D21D6E3B-CFEB-4DEC-A0DD-70EE6F889E1E.jpeg
@apacherose : your diamond and coloured stone collection is fabulous!!!!
Gorgeous vibrant colours and beautiful designs. Thanks for sharing these. You should a seperate thread for your CS pieces with lots of pics: Apacherose’s treasures

Thank you, dear Acinom! :wavey: I actually will be able to finish sharing in this post, lol, as most of my cs are Yvonne’s! So here is most of the rest of my collection, and some hand shots and ear shots! I don’t usually wear all those earrings at once I was trying to get pics of the earrings.

3B3FA758-42EF-4A00-94B7-3E87FD2C1D7C.jpeg B5EBB13D-4BCC-4255-8ED9-5903897D6702.jpeg D93268BC-0D93-4950-A242-EFA0D6BCB789.jpeg
Above: Sapphire hex ring
65043AD7-A950-4F9B-809A-0E6F959AA874.jpeg
Above: spinel and 14k rose gold. I wear this ring so much- love it.
36C31A0C-84E8-41BC-BF77-F15BC8C8F1C6.jpeg
Above: hauyne hex stud and 14k rg dangle, grape garnet stud and demantoid dangle (for pic purposes)
C27C6E52-187C-4CC2-A17B-49BDAF6ACEB1.jpeg
F1092F36-993C-4835-9FC9-223C9587E15F.jpeg
I had the rg dangle modified so I can also wear it on Yvonnes hoops. Now I see she carries the hoops in rg, too.... oh and the petal stones are tiny hauynes. I wish I had been able to do them in the bigger mm hauyne, but I still wear them nonetheless.
D21D6E3B-CFEB-4DEC-A0DD-70EE6F889E1E.jpeg

Thank you, dear Acinom! :wavey: I actually will be able to finish sharing in this post, lol, as most of my cs are Yvonne’s! So here is most of the rest of my collection, and some hand shots and ear shots! I don’t usually wear all those earrings at once I was trying to get pics of the earrings.
Wow!!! What a showcase for Yvonne’s work. I can see you love saturated and vibrant colours as well as the beautiful colour combo’s that Yvonne is famous for like greens and pinks in one stunning piece. Thanks for posting the extra pics!!
May I invite you to post in the ‘Your 5 favourite CS rings’ thread here on CS? So curious to see what your favourites are.

I grabbed these today soley based on the description and knowing Yvonne has seen her share of top pink spinels. Given the so-so pictures, I normally would've contact her with questions first but she posted it was a one-off purchase so decided I should just grab them.

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1444040514

I haven't splurged this impulsively in awhile.

You must be the lucky new owner of the Namya spinels, @lilmosun! Your link here isn't working for me, but I checked back on Yvonne's Etsy page. I'm sure they are gorgeous in person, even my little eternity ring spinels glow like crazy:-)

I grabbed these today soley based on the description and knowing Yvonne has seen her share of top pink spinels. Given the so-so pictures, I normally would've contact her with questions first but she posted it was a one-off purchase so decided I should just grab them.

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1444040514

I haven't splurged this impulsively in awhile.

It was you?!!!:eek2:
I swear to goodness we must have been trying to check out at the exact same moment because I finish entering my info and BAM they are sold. I'm so jealous right now. :mrgreen2:

Ps. Calling dibs right here, right now.

Yes, I am guilty of grabbing the Namya spinels (and elle, I do feel bad you were going for them too and of course, you can have first dibs if I ever sell). I almost didn't even open the listing because of the picture but her comments about "glows across the room" and "among the brightest I've ever seen" compelled me to pull the trigger.

I posted the link from my purchase page so I guess only I can see it. Try this
https://www.etsy.com/listing/618402...ed-spinel-burma-spinel?show_sold_out_detail=1

Funny thing was I joked on the previous page that all I needed was a jedi spinel for a stack ring, never thinking it would happen.

Yes, I am guilty of grabbing the Namya spinels (and elle, I do feel bad you were going for them too and of course, you can have first dibs if I ever sell). I almost didn't even open the listing because of the picture but her comments about "glows across the room" and "among the brightest I've ever seen" compelled me to pull the trigger.

I posted the link from my purchase page so I guess only I can see it. Try this
https://www.etsy.com/listing/618402...ed-spinel-burma-spinel?show_sold_out_detail=1

Funny thing was I joked on the previous page that all I needed was a jedi spinel for a stack ring, never thinking it would happen.

@lilmosun with the fastest fingers in the west. :lol: If I had to lose out to someone, I'm glad it was you. At least I know you'll make something beautiful with them (and stackers would be awesome).

FYI: I was thinking a three stone with a cushion paraiba in the middle. I shall wait patiently for the next pair to come along. :P2

I'm thinking that Yvonne's smaller stones are going to move more quickly now that she offers stacking rings :-) I'd love a pink spinel stacker, too! Can't complain too much though, because I got a small Paraiba that will go into another stacker for me :-)

@elle_71125, love your idea for a three stone ring.

@lilmosun has your Namya pair come in yet? I’m dying to heat what you think of them. :wavey:

I recently acquired a .295 ct demantoid garnet (3.91mm x 2.47mm) and a .25 ct Namya pink spinel (4.5mm x 3.5mm) from Yvonne during her latest sale. I am thinking of making stacking rings with them. Pics below:
IMG_0269.jpg IMG_0281.jpg IMG_0289.jpg IMG_0290.jpg

I recently acquired a .295 ct demantoid garnet (3.91mm x 2.47mm) and a .25 ct Namya pink spinel (4.5mm x 3.5mm) from Yvonne during her latest sale. I am thinking of making stacking rings with them. Pics below:
IMG_0269.jpg IMG_0281.jpg IMG_0289.jpg IMG_0290.jpg

I love the color combo! These would make great stacking rings! :love:

Here’s my new sunflower ring. It’s a 5mm demantoid garnet with little pink sapphire side stones. I love the color combo!

Vendor photo
C03A2C87-D33C-4896-AF76-3657EA1A6DAE.jpeg
My pics
D6D3FA49-8493-45C8-BC2F-450BA25A5392.jpeg
B23C1BFB-B127-491B-8A75-0DFBA0063A0B.jpeg
6F8B08C2-B3C4-40E7-8F79-0891FE9AAB56.jpeg
elle i can't get this ring out of my head! i've oogled it on your instagram and here 20 times. it is too good.

Such a pretty sunflower ring, Elle :-) I need to add one to my collection :-)

elle i can't get this ring out of my head! i've oogled it on your instagram and here 20 times. it is too good.

Aren’t you just the sweetest. :kiss2: I love the color combo on this one so much. The way the green and pink play together is so much fun. :mrgreen2:

Such a pretty sunflower ring, Elle :) I need to add one to my collection :)

Thank you. :mrgreen2: It actually took me a long time to make my way to a sunflower ring. I’m not naturally drawn to round stones. I prefer elongated ones. But I do love the sunflower setting and I’ve wanted one for years. It took a while to find a center stone that I loved but now here we are. :P2

You should definitely get yourself a sunflower ring. They’re so pretty and wearable.

I finally bit the bullet and ordered my first piece! The listing has been teasing me for a little while now. I hemmed and hawed over loose stones, trying to come up with a custom lily or sunflower ring or pendant out of her stone selections because I love everyone's super BRIGHT pieces! However, I kept coming back to this one & decided to dip my toe in with this semi-neutral palette, as they're closer colors to what I usually wear. Plenty of time to get crazy with neons later :dance:. She's getting resized so I've got a little waiting to do but in the meantime....

il_570xN.1475140333_bidf.jpg

Thank you. :mrgreen2: It actually took me a long time to make my way to a sunflower ring. I’m not naturally drawn to round stones. I prefer elongated ones. But I do love the sunflower setting and I’ve wanted one for years. It took a while to find a center stone that I loved but now here we are. :P2

You should definitely get yourself a sunflower ring. They’re so pretty and wearable.
My main isssue is deciding the stone combo for a sunflower ring, there are so many options! Right now I have a nine stone eternity in the works that will alternate Yvonne’s 1.3mm paraibas with her 1.25 mm demantoids in rose gold. Can’t wait to get it!

I finally bit the bullet and ordered my first piece! The listing has been teasing me for a little while now. I hemmed and hawed over loose stones, trying to come up with a custom lily or sunflower ring or pendant out of her stone selections because I love everyone's super BRIGHT pieces! However, I kept coming back to this one & decided to dip my toe in with this semi-neutral palette, as they're closer colors to what I usually wear. Plenty of time to get crazy with neons later :dance:. She's getting resized so I've got a little waiting to do but in the meantime....

How exciting! I love her Lily ring and the colors on this one are gorgeous. Can't wait to see your hand pics. :love:

My main isssue is deciding the stone combo for a sunflower ring, there are so many options! Right now I have a nine stone eternity in the works that will alternate Yvonne’s 1.3mm paraibas with her 1.25 mm demantoids in rose gold. Can’t wait to get it!

Oooh....that sounds delicious! :love: I can't wait to see how that turns out. :mrgreen2:

So, so pretty! I have a design idea that I think only Yvonne can do justice to. I'll eventually post a thread about it, but first, I have to finish and pay for my current projects!

Last Xmas, I wasn't fruitful in my search for my "something green", but I'm in time for THIS YEAR'S Xmas instead :lol:. These Yvonne Raley Columbian emerald studs in scroll setting really glow! They truly are my Kryptonite because my knees went weak at the sight of their beauty when I first opened the mailed parcel :lol:. I love that they go well with the flower jackets I bought some time ago.

20180622_215233.jpg
20180622_215316.jpg 20180622_221915.jpg

Oooh....that sounds delicious! :love: I can't wait to see how that turns out. :mrgreen2:
Thanks, Elle, I'll post pictures, of course :-) She scored a little green Paraiba at the LV gem show for me and that will go into a platinum silver stacker after the eternity ring is done.

Last Xmas, I wasn't fruitful in my search for my "something green", but I'm in time for THIS YEAR'S Xmas instead :lol:. These Yvonne Raley Columbian emerald studs in scroll setting really glow! They truly are my Kryptonite because my knees went weak at the sight of their beauty when I first opened the mailed parcel :lol:. I love that they go well with the flower jackets I bought some time ago.

20180622_215233.jpg
Those are awesome emerald earrings, Sparkle_ruckle, they will look amazing in those lovely flower jackets!

20180622_215233.jpg

Oh Lawdy! Love these!!!! :cheeky::love::love::love::love::love:

20180622_215233.jpg

Wowza...those are stunning! :lickout:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP