shape
carat
color
clarity

So that Namibian Tourm of Barry's has been set....

briolette

Shiny_Rock
That is jaw-droppingly beautiful. I love the icy green with the white gold. Gorgeous!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is really pretty :love:

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
This turned out to be a truly beautiful piece!! You've got a stunning stone, and you designed a setting that is perfectly balanced to showcase it. I love the carre cuts, and I'm a BIG proponent of rescuing and reusing parts of old pieces.

Freke, this is something that is a showcase piece and I hope you wear it with joy and pride!!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely beautiful! :love:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
...perfect. That is all.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Gem...Perfect Setting...Gorgeous Piece!!!!

FallenRox

Shiny_Rock
Goodness gracious!! that is one hot ring!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Barry's stones are so pretty. Too bad I am busy on Wednesdays and always miss the drops... But it looks really great in a ring.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Wow... that is stunning!!! The stone and setting are just perfect :lickout:

Just curious, but is the silver rhodium plated?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous, Freke! And congratulations re your pregnancy :appl: !

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke I think that is totally my favourite ring of yours so far! The stone is amazing, such a great size on your hand, and the setting is perfect. Wonderful!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I must respond more tomorrow (and post more pics!), but I'm exhausted and have to hit the hay for now.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, Freke!! I adore the side diamonds, and the colour is to die for. Great job all around!!! :appl: :appl:

Oh, and sleep well :bigsmile:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments! My ring is about to turn rose gold from blushing so much!

Arcadian
I actually found the diamonds in a vintage setting and bought it before I pieced together what I'd do with them. I still have a chipped carre and a princess (it was a replacement diamond) floating around in my gem box now.

Poshpepper
I have no idea! I am sure I could ask Dan and Caren if it is, I've never asked about any of the pieces they have made for me.

baby nurse
Thank you my dear! I'm very nervous about all of it...

I'm going to try to take some pictures in daylight today--fingers crossed that the smoke (from the Arizona Wallow fire) stays away for a day and I can even go outside and take some pics!

Speaking of AZ, I showed Barry this thread and he seems to like it too. woot!

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow Freke that is just perfect, you've outdone yourself this time! The side stones are perfect with the tourm. I love everything about this ring. You lucky girl! :)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
More pics!

DSCN0691 freke.jpg

DSCN0693 freke.jpg

DSCN0700 freke.jpg

DSCN0706 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oops. Stupid computer.

DSCN0765 freke.jpg

DSCN0766 freke.jpg

DSCN0768 freke.jpg

DSCN0770 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
More...

DSCN0772 freke.jpg

DSCN0773 freke.jpg

DSCN0776 freke.jpg

DSCN0778 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
:twirl:

DSCN0782 freke.jpg

DSCN0784 freke.jpg

DSCN0794 freke.jpg

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Freke, that is perfect. What an inspired piece! The carre cut diamonds are the icing on the cake. I am in love :love:

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Okay Freke, I have to admit that I was drooling over this piece on Daniel M's site, wondering when you were going to post pics of it on here! I absolutely love it, and it looks ginormous on your finger!

Did they cast the setting in sterling silver? I think Caren had told me once that they didn't cast argentium silver, but I never asked about sterling. I've only ever had them cast one thing - my platinum custom halo ring. I'd be interested to see how much less expensive their sterling casts end up being, if that's what they did for your ring. :naughty:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
sandyandisaac|1308000055|2944983 said:
Okay Freke, I have to admit that I was drooling over this piece on Daniel M's site, wondering when you were going to post pics of it on here! I absolutely love it, and it looks ginormous on your finger!

Did they cast the setting in sterling silver? I think Caren had told me once that they didn't cast argentium silver, but I never asked about sterling. I've only ever had them cast one thing - my platinum custom halo ring. I'd be interested to see how much less expensive their sterling casts end up being, if that's what they did for your ring. :naughty:
This was actually cast in argentium--which was unknown to Dan and Caren until very recently. Apparently the casting company did not tell them that they switched from sterling to argentium. This was under $500 for the whole thing.

Thanks m'dear!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
FrekeChild|1308018828|2945250 said:
This was actually cast in argentium--which was unknown to Dan and Caren until very recently. Apparently the casting company did not tell them that they switched from sterling to argentium. This was under $500 for the whole thing.

Thanks m'dear!
Wow, that's awesome and nice to know for my future projects with them. :Up_to_something:

Oh, and I forgot to say this earlier - congratulations on being pregnant!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I missed this! It is a knock-out!!!! :love: :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks m'dear!

What a great buy, it looks like white gold or platinum. Enjoy your new ring! It's lovely.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
sandyandisaac|1308105364|2946215 said:

Thanks m'dear!
Wow, that's awesome and nice to know for my future projects with them. :Up_to_something:

Oh, and I forgot to say this earlier - congratulations on being pregnant!!!
Thank you! It's very...gem-budget threatening! I'm excited though!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
TL|1309313747|2957575 said:

Thanks m'dear!

What a great buy, it looks like white gold or platinum. Enjoy your new ring! It's lovely.
Thanks TL, I was wondering where you were.... :cheeky:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies for your kind words. I've been wearing it so much, but it's getting terribly dirty and I'm terrified of smacking it into a file cabinet or something and damaging it, so it's hanging out in storage lately...by lately I mean since about Friday. Lol!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful color. Barry is so great, isn't he?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results