shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Yellow & cognac diamond bracelet - asking $2,500

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty substantial and colourful bracelet.

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Modern-and-Estate-Pieces/Yellow-and-Cognac-Diamond/17735234_2PbPjS#1362897963_cJTQR3v

Centre stones are 2.23ctw in total and melee total approx 1ctw. Clarity is between Si2 to I2 (I think it's eyeclean to all except the eagle-eyed). It's 6.5 inches long. It's been appraised by a local appraiser in Singapore.

Price is reduced from $3.2k to $2.5k - a bargain considering how fairly substantial it is!:-)

All reasonable offers considered. Pls contact me either here or via Grace.

Re: Yellow & cognac diamond bracelet - asking $2,500

That is beautiful, Phoenix! I imagine some of the girls with yellow diamond rings will be very excited to see this listing!

I love this Phoenix! You have a teeny tiny wrist! This girl needs a 7" bracelet! Darn!

luv2sparkle|1318427141|3038488 said:
I love this Phoenix! You have a teeny tiny wrist! This girl needs a 7" bracelet! Darn!

I can always ask Grace to see if they can help me lengthen it with not so much more additional cost. Should I? If you're really interested, I could go ahead and ask her.

SOLD!! :bigsmile:

Thank you so much again to the buyer and to Grace of JbEG.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP