shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Help me figure out a stack for this! 5 bezel diamond ring at 1carat total. Should I do a channel? Gold with diamond accents? Something else? Here is my ring and then some of My ideas? Help! Thanks!! IMG_6918.jpeg IMG_6940.jpeg

Any one of those beautiful bands would go great with your beautiful ring but I really like the channel set eternity ring on the bottom right!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Help me figure out a stack for this! 5 bezel diamond ring at 1carat total. Should I do a channel? Gold with diamond accents? Something else? Here is my ring and then some of My ideas? Help! Thanks!! IMG_6918.jpeg IMG_6940.jpeg

I agree, any of these will work, but my least favorite is the half bezel band because it is similar to your five stone.

I will be watching for the suggestions here, because I also have been wondering what to stack with my 5-stone besides my plain gold or platinum bands.

rgp

Rough_Rock
Any one of those beautiful bands would go great with your beautiful ring but I really like the channel set eternity ring on the bottom right!

Thank you!! Do you like the bead set channel or just a regular channel?

rgp

Rough_Rock
I agree, any of these will work, but my least favorite is the half bezel band because it is similar to your five stone.

I will be watching for the suggestions here, because I also have been wondering what to stack with my 5-stone besides my plain gold or platinum bands.

Thank you! I kinda agree- I LOVE the half bezel but I feel like it will look like too much… what is your 5 stone?!

rgp

Rough_Rock
I don't know if this will help, but I have a similar 5 stone (not centered on my finger....) and I just tried it with this eternity. Not channel set but shows you something different.
IMG_7568.jpg

Oh I love the look of this! I just can’t decide what I want to stack it with!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love the look of this! I just can’t decide what I want to stack it with!

I'm following along with interest because I'd love more sparkle and have been looking for something to stack with my 6 stone bezel band, but everything I have tried seems to detract from the look rather than rather than add.

@Lookinagain your stack is gorgeous, can you say what style the eternity is? I have been looking at white flash's harmony wedding ring and wondering if that is similar to your eternity.

rgp

Rough_Rock
I'm following along with interest because I'd love more sparkle and have been looking for something to stack with my 6 stone bezel band, but everything I have tried seems to detract from the look rather than rather than add.

@Lookinagain your stack is gorgeous, can you say what style the eternity is? I have been looking at white flash's harmony wedding ring and wondering if that is similar to your eternity.

I agree with what you are saying- I’m also looking at a French pave eternity band!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a 2.15 White Flash in an open basket setting, that I use as an alternate e-ring, with either a 4mm platinum band or 3mm 14k yellow gold band.

WF ACA 5 stone.jpg

Love that look!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Decision day re: ripping the tag off and keeping this pink sapphire band from The Real Real. Two ultrasonic baths and a toothbrush scrubbing later and the stones are looking brighter and more sparkly than how they showed up at my door. There was so much visible crud in the breathing holes! Seen here with two DK bands.
IMG_0537.jpeg

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_2554.jpeg IMG_2633.jpeg
Debating which look is my favorite.

I can not believe these were not made as a set (saw that in another thread.) They are PERFECT together! Utterly perfect!

Wear them one way Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and the other way on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday :)
You just can’t go wrong either way.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is the gorgeous bangle???

The gorgeous bangle is silver and was custom made for me by my jeweler's son, who's training to be a goldsmith. It was given to me as a gift. I love it and it attracts a lot of attention!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results