shape
carat
color
clarity

Summer Movie Blockbusters 2024

Has anyone seen Alien : Romulus yet?

It has a good review in the Times in UK.

Not sure if I want to go and see it or not as I am not keen on horror and gore.

DK :))

Has anyone seen Alien : Romulus yet?

It has a good review in the Times in UK.

Not sure if I want to go and see it or not as I am not keen on horror and gore.

Going this weekend hopefully, we 're also going to see Beetlejuice when it comes out.

*This is psychological horror, so not for everyone: I was sad I missed Longlegs in theaters, but I'll catch it streaming- Anthony Perkins' son Oz is quite talented.

Going this weekend hopefully, we 're also going to see Beetlejuice when it comes out.

*This is psychological horror, so not for everyone: I was sad I missed Longlegs in theaters, but I'll catch it streaming- Anthony Perkins' son Oz is quite talented.

I have not seen the trailer for Beetlejuice yet, however, I have seen the poster and it is on my list of films to see.

I love the original Beetlejuice, and thought Alec Baldwin was very good in it (I found him very dashing in that film), and so was everyone else. Probably my favourite of all the Tim Burton films.

I have not seen the trailer for Beetlejuice yet, however, I have seen the poster and it is on my list of films to see.

I love the original Beetlejuice, and thought Alec Baldwin was very good in it (I found him very dashing in that film), and so was everyone else. Probably my favourite of all the Tim Burton films.

We're going in with the right expectations with so many actors not returning (Otho especially), but I think it'll be a good time.
Same! My entire family loves the original and watch it several times a year. We're pretty excited for this one.

Ooh, well, you'd have yourself at least an hour debate about which and why of any Burton film in this house. It's definitely a quick way to get accepted into this tribe!:lol:

We're going in with the right expectations with so many actors not returning (Otho especially), but I think it'll be a good time.
Same! My entire family loves the original and watch it several times a year. We're pretty excited for this one.

Ooh, well, you'd have yourself at least an hour debate about which and why of any Burton film in this house. It's definitely a quick way to get accepted into this tribe!:lol:

I saw the trailer today when I went to see Deadpool and Wolverine, and liked it!

I am not a fan of violence, blood and gore type of film, and did not enjoy Deadpool and Wolverine in that respect. However, I enjoyed the in-jokes, PTs and wisecracks.

The new Twisters next week, and am looking forward to it.

Saw Twisters 2024 earlier today and thoroughly enjoyed it, highly recommended.

Glen Powell the male lead reminds me of David Duchovny, and I like the latter in his X-file days, and also in Evolution.

Looking forward to seeing Beatlejuice Beatlejuice.

Alien in Imax was a really good time and there was a fireworks show for Harbor Fest that started right as we were leaving so everyone stopped to watch. Bonus! That was super cool.
We're excited for Beetlejuice. We might do that in Imax as well.

Alien in Imax was a really good time and there was a fireworks show for Harbor Fest that started right as we were leaving so everyone stopped to watch. Bonus! That was super cool.
We're excited for Beetlejuice. We might do that in Imax as well.

Good news! I'd watch alien--a hundred years ago my DH informed me it was part of the marriage contract. Funny, he didn't get the dishes/cooking/cleaning clause.......:bigsmile::devil:

Been to IMAX and also 3D before, did not like both, made me dizzy!

Still not sure about Alien Romulus.

Time for a bit of a laugh while we are talking about films and going to the cinema!

I went to LA in 2016 and went to a cinema to see one of the Star Trek Beyond, and paid extra for a super seat that would vibrate according to what was going on in the film etc...

The cinema was quiet being in the afternoon.

I did not feel a thing during the film and thought the hype and additional price was not worth it.

Got up to leave, and I saw arrows on the arm rests, and realised I was in the wrong seat! DOH!!!

DK :oops2::lol-2:

I was sad I missed Longlegs in theaters, but I'll catch it streaming- Anthony Perkins' son Oz is quite talented.

Ha, I met Osgood once. I haven't seen his films though. I am friends with his brother, Elvis.

Ha, I met Osgood once. I haven't seen his films though. I am friends with his brother, Elvis.

That's very cool! And hey, say hi to Elvis. What a talented family.
If you like the maiden and the Devil whisper you should check out his stuff. Oz seems like one weird dude, in the best way. My kind of weird. Fun to be around, I bet.

Silly I know, however, I was very pleased to see the world's ugliest dog being featured in Deadpool and Wolverine!

DK :lol-2:

Just been to see Beetlejuice Beetlejuice, and thought it was good; however, it could have been better!

DK =)2

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP