shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Sweet Pea’s New Dress (Pink sapphire ring by David Klass)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You all may remember that I picked up a sweet pink sapphire last year, with some help (ok, a lot of help) from the lovely @Rfisher. Original thread: HERE
It came in a beautiful three stone setting but I knew I wanted her in a halo...because I’m a bit of a halo hoe. :halo: The sapphire also had some abrasions so off she went to David Klass Jewelry for some polishing love and a new halo setting. David, Amy, and team did an amazing job. I couldn’t be more happy with how it turned out. The shoulders are so delicate and perfectly polished, while the halo itself is large and in charge. :mrgreen: I’ve wanted a bold halo for a while now and that’s exactly what I received. Still, even I was a little stunned when I opened the box.o_O:lol:

I named her Sweet Pea because of her beautiful coloring. Something about that sweet purplish pink just made me think of the flower.

Details:
4.7ct Pink sapphire (low heat / no clarity enhancement)
Sapphire dimensions: 11.22x8.40x5.78mm
1.57ct diamond halo
Ring size: 4.75

Now onto the important bits….pictures!!

Last edited:
It’s so beautiful! I love the pink sapphire and the size of the diamonds in the halo..Gorgeous!!

Wow that color! It’s so pretty! The proportions of the halo to the sapphire is perfect and the ring is so blingy!!

Gorgeous ring. So pretty in pink.

Again, what a fantasmic addition to your collection!! I hope you and Sweet Pea have many years of happiness together. She's exceptional! I forgot to ask questions in my last comment... is she platinum or white gold? And what size are the diamonds? They look huuuuuge. 4mm? :drool: I'm a sucker for a chunky halo!

I love her! :love:

Spectacular color and it looks amazing on your hand! Bravo :clap:

THUD!!!

Everything. Everything..... :kiss2: :lickout: o_O

My favorite of all your rings (...Clover aside, of course, because, y'know, she's Clover...).

I saw this on Instagram and knew immediately that it was yours. What a quality piece of jewelry! Congratulations, @elle_71125 - this is STUNNING.

Wow, just wow, thanks for sharing! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

DK :kiss2:

This is utterly spectacular. I have no other words. :love:

Wow! So pretty! Congrats!

Very beautiful - congrats and enjoy!!

This is absolutely beautiful!!! The color is just fresh and fabulous! And I LOVE the large sparkly halo! This is a gorgeous ring on you!

Sweetpea! That's such a great name! I love the way this turned out. And girl that sapphire was the *find* of *the *year*!

What a stunner! Love it

A ring fit for royal - congratulations!

A stunning ring! I love that pink color and the diamonds really showcase it perfectly!

This is my new favourite ring ever

I love everything about your ring! It's stunning!

OMG that's stunning! What a fabulous color sapphire and a powerful setting!

It’s so beautiful! I love the pink sapphire and the size of the diamonds in the halo..Gorgeous!!
Thank you! At first I thought the diamonds were going to be too small but once I saw them in person, I was blown away. :love:

Wow that color! It’s so pretty! The proportions of the halo to the sapphire is perfect and the ring is so blingy!!
Thank you! :mrgreen: I usually have more intensely colored pinks but this one has the perfect purple-pink color and I adore it. Plus, who wouldn’t love a super blingy ring?:dance:

Gorgeous ring. So pretty in pink.
Thank you! It‘s feminine yet bold. The perfect combo. :mrgreen:

Wow! Absolutely spectacular!:kiss2:
Thank you! :kiss2: Your neon pink spinel ring had me thinking the exact same thing.:lol:

Holy crap that’s gorgeous.
:love: :love: :love:
Thank you! I’m very grateful you chose to share the original listing with me because now I get to rock this baby. :love: She really is gorgeous, isn’t she? :D

Again, what a fantasmic addition to your collection!! I hope you and Sweet Pea have many years of happiness together. She's exceptional! I forgot to ask questions in my last comment... is she platinum or white gold? And what size are the diamonds? They look huuuuuge. 4mm? :drool: I'm a sucker for a chunky halo!
Thank you! I was definitely blown away when I received it, as the diamond halo is notably larger than all my other halos. Shocked but in the best way possible. o_O

I went with white gold. I find platinum can be a little bit heavy and this was already going to have a lot of weight to it. Plus, I love the shine of white gold. :mrgreen:I believe the diamonds are 3.2mm and they already have me craving another chunky halo. lol.

I love her! :love:
Thank you! I’m pretty enamored with her too. :lol::kiss2:

P.S. My goodness, you have teeny fingers!! I'm a 5.5, and I thought that was rather small. But I get all my rings a bit larger in case I decide to expand in my old age.

images.jpg
Ha, I feel that way every time I see someone with like a size 3 finger. Who are you with these incredibly delicate hands? And how can I sign on for that? I mean, how could you ever have DDS, with size 3 fingers? :lol: I’m more like a 4.5 but all of my rings are 4.75 so they can fit over my knuckles during those hot summer months.

Spectacular color and it looks amazing on your hand! Bravo :clap:
Thank you! It have the prettiest purple pink color and I love it. Plus, major bling factor…whoop, whoop. :mrgreen:

THUD!!!

Everything. Everything..... :kiss2: :lickout: o_O
Lol. You kill me. :lol:
Thank you!

My favorite of all your rings (...Clover aside, of course, because, y'know, she's Clover...).

I saw this on Instagram and knew immediately that it was yours. What a quality piece of jewelry! Congratulations, @elle_71125 - this is STUNNING.
Thank you so much! :love: You have a keen eye for jewelry that I very much admire. So for you to say that she’s your favorite….well, it’s quite the compliment in my book. Also, it’s kind of impressive that you knew it was mine on DK’s Instagram. Lol.

Ps. I hear you about Clover. She’s in a league of her own. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
I‘m legit obsessed with that ring and literally wouldn’t change a thing.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP