shape
carat
color
clarity

Tennis bracelet: anyone have a setting with four prongs but with a bit of space between?

Jjab

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have a four prong tennis bracelet that has a bit of space between the diamonds, so they have a more rounded shape? I don't love the look of three prong settings (the lack of symmetry in the prongs bothers me a bit) but I do like that they allow for a bit of separation and roundness of the diamonds.

This bracelet is from Benjamin and Company. I think it is my favorite four prong tennis bracelet. Hopefully, you can enlarge the picture to show detail.

Attachments

• BenjaminCodiamondtennisbracelet.jpg
    BenjaminCodiamondtennisbracelet.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 51
Thank you @MissGotRocks! Your bracelet is beautiful and exactly what I'm looking for. Could you let me know what the name of the setting is?

Thank you @MissGotRocks! Your bracelet is beautiful and exactly what I'm looking for. Could you let me know what the name of the setting is?

Oh, it's not mine! I just posted a picture that I have saved. It is the Classic Four Prong Diamond Tennis bracelet at www.benjamincompany.com. I think IDJewelry procured this setting for someone years ago and set the diamonds. Apparently, they don't do that anymore. It is a shame because this style of bracelet apparently appeals to lots of folks! You can buy the bracelet as a finished piece as well from the website.

I chose my setting for the same reason! I wanted 4 prong with space between. 15pt stones. IMG_8001.jpegIMG_8015.jpeg4

@smiley12345 - beautiful! Where did you get yours from?

I chose my setting for the same reason! I wanted 4 prong with space between. 15pt stones. IMG_8001.jpegIMG_8015.jpeg4

It is pretty - I too would love to know where you bought it!

I am looking for the same style of bracelet too, I much prefer the rounded look.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP