shape
carat
color
clarity

thank you ps family!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 2/22/2009 2:08:18 AM
Author: evaldez
hahaha thats what everyone is saying and her b-day is june 1st and where flying to hawaii on june 19th ...i have my heart set on the hawaii trip, i just think it will be reallll romantic dont you think>?..
Definitely!!

Date: 2/22/2009 1:03:28 AM
you know the more and more i read about wf and there aca's the more my heart pounds with excitment.. did everyone know that wf aca's are comparable to hof ? sorry to be late finding that out but..... man i feel even greater!! knowing i bought a aca hehhehehe from wf..cant go wrong with a aca just like what all of you said!!!!
36.gif
Yes, we did. And in some cases, even better!
2.gif

And yes, your plans are uber romantic!!

It looks great! I''m sure that you''ll be pleased with it when it arrives. Did you get the setting in white gold or platinum?

it would of been great if i can get platnium but after everything said and done i got a wf aca..and still within budget to get the setting i really wanted in wg..
which ok wg is great too.. both has pros and cons... but i like the shine of wg..

Date: 2/22/2009 2:25:10 PM
it would of been great if i can get platnium but after everything said and done i got a wf aca..and still within budget to get the setting i really wanted in wg..
which ok wg is great too.. both has pros and cons... but i like the shine of wg..
Your ring will be superb, no worries!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP