shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks Wink and Richard

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

doodlebug

Rough_Rock
I would like to send out a big thank you to Wink and Richard for a job well done! My extreme makeover began last Fall with a big bellied yellow sapphire along with a few other loose stones purchased at a yard sale. I was a little hesitant to purchase them but the Lady seemed honest, sincere and also loved colored stones. I figured what the heck, I may be out a couple hundred dollars or possibly hit the jackpot! Turns out everything I purchased were quality gemstones. I first chose a pave setting with 18kt white gold accented by 22kt gold and yellow diamonds. Once it was set it looked O.K. but lacked that "WOW" factor. Being a longtime lurker, I sent the ring off to Wink and Richard to work their "MAGIC". The stone started out at 8.04cts and after the recut 6.74cts and just love it! It still has some size, with a soft lemony color. A true one of a kind treasure!
21.gif
Another pic below.....
21.gif

ylo1.jpg

Another picture.......Doodle
26.gif

ylo2.jpg

wow, wow, and wow again! its an absolute stunner!

peace, movie zombie

What a fantastic creation!

That is one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen.
30.gif
I have always loved yellow & orange sapphires, as I love yellow dimaonds (but who can afford ???
2.gif
) You will no doubt be stopped by strangers when wearing that! What delicious yellow hues and I love the design you chose.
1.gif

You really created an exceptional piece! What a great find!
36.gif

My goodness! It''s gorgeous!!
3.gif

widget

BEAUTIFUL!!! I was thinking about maybe purchasing a garnet from Richard H. for an engagement ring... You really like his work then?

YOUR Ring is Gorgeous!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The Dynamic Duo strikes again. Beautiful ring ... enjoy
1.gif

Wow, that is beautiful. I''d love to see a hand shot.

Enjoy!

now THAT is amazing!! i looooove the botanical setting! we need hand shots for sure!

OMG, that is one of the most beautiful settings I have seen. I love the combination of yellow and white together (most of my jewelry is 2-tone). Can you tell us more about the setting? Is it custom and who is the designer? A hand pic would be fantastic.
30.gif

DiamondLil

ohhhhhhhh wow, i think that ring is up there on my all time fav list. absolutely beautiful, unique, and sparkly.. a perfect combination
30.gif

Very Very NICE!

Well done to all involved, its often hard to use such a large stone without making the ring look out of balance.This ring looks perfect.

Cheers Andrew Lane
www.aussiesapphire.com.au

Must have a hand shot !

I love the setting ...

And as a proud owner of 2 of Richard''s stones, I am positive that you''ll be the envy of all who are lucky enough to see your beautiful treasure in person !

Thank you for the kind words. It is such a privelege to work with a genius like Richard. I am simply amazed at how beautiful your ring is!

Wink

Oh, I am speechless!

That is stunning. I wannnnnnttt onnnneee!!

The color is a crowd stopper. I just have to go back and look some more. This is getting my mind cranking. Love the band. I have looked at some just like. Oh, man that is pretty!

Thank you for the great compliments, as requested a hand shot. Also I will call my jeweler and find out who the designer is.

ylo4.jpg

Wow! The center stone and the setting are just perfect together!
30.gif
Congratulations!

Ok, that is just the most gorgeous ring, love yellow sapphires. I think you hit the jack pot on this one, just lovely!!
36.gif

I''ll say it again....
Doodlebug, Doodlebug, Doodlebug.............

Nice
9.gif

hmmm am I insane to think how gorgeous a Richard cut diamond would look?
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results