shape
carat
color
clarity

The funniest/rudest/awkwardest/most memorable comment someone has made about your jewelry?

I had a real thing for watches, like ALOT of watches. I have downsized considerable since.
Anyhow at the height of my collecting days, a co worker from another department commented that every time she saw me I had a different watch on!
“You must have what, like a dozen” she said with an incredulous look on her face.
“No, not that many” I replied, her look softened, “I currently have 92”.
Smile, exit stage left.

Oh wow, I would love to hear more about this watch collection and what it included!

I was buying some things at Priceline which is our chain pharmacy/make up/beauty products store here in Australia.

Was wearing my very modest 1 carat diamond when the teen boy serving me said: Whoa that’s a big ring! Do I have to buy someone a ring like that one day?

I laughed and told him: No sweetie, you buy whatever you’re comfortable with.

Here is the ring. It is tiny compared to everything else I own!

IMG_3986.jpeg

I was buying some things at Priceline which is our chain pharmacy/make up/beauty products store here in Australia.

Was wearing my very modest 1 carat diamond when the teen boy serving me said: Whoa that’s a big ring! Do I have to buy someone a ring like that one day?

IMG_3986.jpeg

Awe, that is adorable. Little guy was blinded!

IMG_3986.jpeg

Aw, why did you have to be wholesome and ethical?

HI:

Recently a person I know commented on my 6.25 asscher eternity ring. While she admired it, she claimed she had one just like it and showed me a photo of a chain store quality ring with baguettes in it. I didn't say anything.

cheers--Sharon

Okay so today I went to an Asian jeweller to get my baby some baby bling. I asked the jeweller to clean my rings while we were there.

The owner of the store (most likely not a jeweller) said that my omc cluster was an "odd shape". She also complained that the crown was too high and there were too many prongs covering the girdle (she was looking for the his inscription). Guess she knows nothing about old cuts haha.

Another Asian jeweller I went to just said that my diamonds were "very old" but it's better than odd shape lol.

Last edited:
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP