Author: sunnyd

Date: 2/15/2010 11:15:05 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 2/15/2010 11:13:16 AM

Date: 2/15/2010 11:06:35 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Alien infection.
Hmmm I wonder if alien gestation is shorter or longer than human?
My guess is shorter... but their heads are larger...
32.gif
Your poor bajingo!
39.gif

Bajingo? Hahaha!!

I <3 Scrubs.

Date: 2/15/2010 11:42:54 AM
I <3 Scrubs.
I love candy and cookies.

Date: 2/15/2010 11:43:59 AM
Author: winelover23

Date: 2/15/2010 11:42:54 AM
I <3 Scrubs.
I love candy and cookies.
Same.

Delicious!

morning all! i actually slept in till 8! wooo!

Date: 2/15/2010 11:48:08 AM
Author: jcarlylew
morning all! i actually slept in till 8! wooo!
Thank goodness! It can''t be healthy to get up as early as you normally do!

lol - as long as i am in bed by around 10 i am usually fine!

how was everyones weekend? E surprised me by cleaning up the living room & dining room and making dinner. steak
18.gif

ooh and cheese & crackers with pepper jelly.
18.gif

Confession: I hate our best man.

Date: 2/15/2010 12:00:38 PM
Confession: I hate our best man.
oh no! need to vent

I wish J did ANYTHING for Valentines day. I''m feeling very un-romanced and it makes me sad.
7.gif

WL - Whats wrong with the best man?

Hey ladies. Elle, sorry you''re working. Who else is at work?

Date: 2/15/2010 12:06:17 PM
I wish J did ANYTHING for Valentines day. I''m feeling very un-romanced and it makes me sad.
7.gif

ya - i''ll have to say it was all e. i didnt even get him a card!

Date: 2/15/2010 12:08:13 PM

7.gif

He kept making fun of Valentines day, so I of course did not get him anything.

He said "Why do we need a day to be romantic? Cant you be that way every day? It seems fake"

Meanwhile I cannot remember the last time he surprised me with anything, aside from my proposal last June.

Date: 2/15/2010 12:10:17 PM

He said ''Why do we need a day to be romantic? Cant you be that way every day? It seems fake''

Meanwhile I cannot remember the last time he surprised me with anything, aside from my proposal last June.
guess guys just dont get it for a long time!!

Date: 2/15/2010 12:16:52 PM

He said ''Why do we need a day to be romantic? Cant you be that way every day? It seems fake''

It angers me.

Date: 2/15/2010 12:06:49 PM
Author: TheBigT
Hey ladies. Elle, sorry you''re working. Who else is at work?
normally it would be me, but today is my normal day off.

7.gif

He''s just kind of a douchebag. Weird thing is I''ve only met him once. All J and he ever do together is fish. The one time I met him he just rubbed me the wrong way because he paid ZERO attention to his 2 year old daughter. Like litterally ZERO, even when we were at the dinner table and she was sitting RIGHT next to him. It just bugged me. I hate men like that. He does whatever he wants meaning he''s always hunting or fishing and his wife is always home w/ their child. Anywhoooo he''s just said a few douchey things like when J asked him to be the BM he was like "dude that''s during elk hunting" and he made a snide remark about our wedding website etc. I need to figure out a way to get over it because it''s causing me heartburn and I don''t need any hatred towards anyone that is going to be there on my wedding day. I mean I don''t have to be friends w/ him or like him right?

Date: 2/15/2010 12:17:59 PM

It angers me.
have you thought about Date Night? E and i definately dont ever do that anymore, and we both noticed it yesterday.

Date: 2/15/2010 12:19:00 PM

7.gif

He''s just kind of a douchebag. Weird thing is I''ve only met him once. All J and he ever do together is fish. The one time I met him he just rubbed me the wrong way because he paid ZERO attention to his 2 year old daughter. Like litterally ZERO, even when we were at the dinner table and she was sitting RIGHT next to him. It just bugged me. I hate men like that. He does whatever he wants meaning he''s always hunting or fishing and his wife is always home w/ their child. Anywhoooo he''s just said a few douchey things like when J asked him to be the BM he was like ''dude that''s during elk hunting'' and he made a snide remark about our wedding website etc. I need to figure out a way to get over it because it''s causing me heartburn and I don''t need any hatred towards anyone that is going to be there on my wedding day. I mean I don''t have to be friends w/ him or like him right?

No, you only have to be civil.

That pisses me off. Obviously he does not realize how lucky he is to have a daughter. Angers me.
38.gif

Date: 2/15/2010 12:20:56 PM

7.gif

He''s just kind of a douchebag. Weird thing is I''ve only met him once. All J and he ever do together is fish. The one time I met him he just rubbed me the wrong way because he paid ZERO attention to his 2 year old daughter. Like litterally ZERO, even when we were at the dinner table and she was sitting RIGHT next to him. It just bugged me. I hate men like that. He does whatever he wants meaning he''s always hunting or fishing and his wife is always home w/ their child. Anywhoooo he''s just said a few douchey things like when J asked him to be the BM he was like ''dude that''s during elk hunting'' and he made a snide remark about our wedding website etc. I need to figure out a way to get over it because it''s causing me heartburn and I don''t need any hatred towards anyone that is going to be there on my wedding day. I mean I don''t have to be friends w/ him or like him right?

That pisses me off. Obviously he does not realize how lucky he is to have a daughter. Angers me.
38.gif
Dude you have no idea. I absolutely cannot STAND men that are like this. I mean I understand that Mom''s and Dad''s are different in the way they love their kids but seriously it''s just weird to me. I mean why does he have a wife and kid in the first place?

Date: 2/15/2010 12:20:12 PM

Date: 2/15/2010 12:17:59 PM

It angers me.
have you thought about Date Night? E and i definately dont ever do that anymore, and we both noticed it yesterday.
I want surprise once in a while. I surprise him at least 3-4 times a year. I got a hotel once, i''m doing b-pics, i buy him a gift and let him find it on accident..

He NEVER does stuff like that for me. He buys me flowers once in a while, but hints so much that I''m getting them that they''re not even a surprise. And, IMO, flowers get old.

I would KILL to come home to a clean house, with dinner made and candles going. Is that SO much to ask? Or buy me something sexy. No romance whatsoever. It sucks.

7.gif

My nagging of C finally paid off yesterday. Last year he didn''t even make a reservation for dinner but this year he actually picked up flowers at a florist, got me fancy chocolates and took me out to dinner and a show! I was shocked.

So my advice? Nag.
9.gif
Seriously though, he can''t use that argument if he''s never romantic anyway.

I wish J did ANYTHING for Valentines day. I'm feeling very un-romanced and it makes me sad.
7.gif

He's just kind of a douchebag. Weird thing is I've only met him once. All J and he ever do together is fish. The one time I met him he just rubbed me the wrong way because he paid ZERO attention to his 2 year old daughter. Like litterally ZERO, even when we were at the dinner table and she was sitting RIGHT next to him. It just bugged me. I hate men like that. He does whatever he wants meaning he's always hunting or fishing and his wife is always home w/ their child. Anywhoooo he's just said a few douchey things like when J asked him to be the BM he was like 'dude that's during elk hunting' and he made a snide remark about our wedding website etc. I need to figure out a way to get over it because it's causing me heartburn and I don't need any hatred towards anyone that is going to be there on my wedding day. I mean I don't have to be friends w/ him or like him right?

38.gif
exactly. thats kinda the sentiments i have towards E best Man, who is his brother. so that is something i will eventually have to get over.

eta - he is picking him as his BestM becuase they are brothers. they HARDLY talk and only have getting married in 2010 in common. E's cousin is sooooooo much a better choice as BestM, or even E's actual best friend. okay - getting angry over this, better stop!!
29.gif
9.gif

Date: 2/15/2010 12:22:54 PM

7.gif

38.gif
Dude you have no idea. I absolutely cannot STAND men that are like this. I mean I understand that Mom''s and Dad''s are different in the way they love their kids but seriously it''s just weird to me. I mean why does he have a wife and kid in the first place?
I know!! And they have no idea how much their relationship with their daughters will affect her for the rest of her life. Its sad, and it breaks my heart.

7.gif

38.gif
Wife I know guys like that too, and they make me mad. I try to be around them as little as possible.
20.gif
Sorry you have to deal with him. Want me to come lay the smackdown on him?

Date: 2/15/2010 12:24:29 PM

7.gif

My nagging of C finally paid off yesterday. Last year he didn''t even make a reservation for dinner but this year he actually picked up flowers at a florist, got me fancy chocolates and took me out to dinner and a show! I was shocked.

So my advice? Nag.
9.gif
Ditto. Elle, the squeeky wheel gets the grease and w/ Men you have to drill it in. Deep. J is the EXACT same way as your J and I whine and whine so yesterday he got up before I did and went and got me sbucks and flowers.

7.gif

So my advice? Nag.
9.gif
Don''t you feel crappy asking for it? Why should I have to ask? Why doesnt he want to do that?

7.gif

So my advice? Nag.
9.gif
Spot on!
or i just do the over exaggerated "GOSH - I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE coming home to a....(insert nice thing here)"

Date: 2/15/2010 12:26:42 PM

7.gif

38.gif
Wife I know guys like that too, and they make me mad. I try to be around them as little as possible.
20.gif
Sorry you have to deal with him. Want me to come lay the smackdown on him?
Yes please! I need to remind myself that I really don''t have to be around him other than this one time and get over it. I mean J has 100 times the interaction w/ Mini and she''s not even his!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP