carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 2/15/2010 4:13:35 PM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 2/15/2010 4:09:06 PM
Author: elledizzy5
A girlfriend of mine is telling me that she has trouble find obgyns because the last two she''s been to, and i quote ''Talk to her va-jay like its a child''

What... the heck... is wrong with people?!
Um, what? Like, who''s a good VJ? You! Yes, you are! A smooshie-wooshie-boo-boo!

Gross.
LOL!

Oh good god.

I need a new vajay doc.

I loved the one I had for like 8 years, but now that I''ve moved to Ann Arbor, she''s like 45 minutes away. Ugh.

Date: 2/15/2010 4:27:32 PM
I need a new vajay doc.

I loved the one I had for like 8 years, but now that I''ve moved to Ann Arbor, she''s like 45 minutes away. Ugh.
Too bad there''s no 1-800-OBGYN

Date: 2/15/2010 4:31:29 PM
Author: TheBigT

I need a new vajay doc.

Stop it.

Dial 1 if you would like a doctor that doesn''t baby talk your vagena.

Date: 2/15/2010 4:31:29 PM

I need a new vajay doc.

LOL.

So they can call every 6 months and see if I''ve been speculumed lately?

OMG.

I just googled speculum.

There are "play" speculum kits.
32.gif

Date: 2/15/2010 4:34:03 PM
OMG.

I just googled speculum.

There are ''play'' speculum kits.
32.gif
Like children''s play, or like
31.gif
play?!

OMG.

I just googled speculum.

32.gif
Ewwwwwww whyyyyyyy?!?!?!?

Date: 2/15/2010 4:35:39 PM

OMG.

I just googled speculum.

32.gif
Like children''s play, or like
31.gif
play?!
31.gif
Play!

I dont want DH pretending to give me a pelvic and then getting all frisky.

Keep those worlds separate please!

I guess someone women must have a fantasy about being humped by their gyns?

Date: 2/15/2010 4:36:40 PM
Author: sunnyd

OMG.

I just googled speculum.

32.gif
Ewwwwwww whyyyyyyy?!?!?!?
Why did I google it?
3.gif

I don''t know, but I regret it.

Threw up on desk.

Date: 2/15/2010 4:40:31 PM
Author: winelover23
Threw up on desk.
Score!

Date: 2/15/2010 4:45:43 PM
Am I weird for liking this ring?
No. It''s pretty!

That color is awful with my skin tone, but I dig it not on my hand.

It''s pretty! But not worth the pricetag, citrine is cheapo!

Date: 2/15/2010 4:45:43 PM
Am I weird for liking this ring?

Nope! Cocktail rings are fun. They also make a gigantic emerald-cut praseolite ring that I''m coveting at the moment.

Hmm. I may have to start a project.

Tiffany''s is a scam.

Date: 2/15/2010 5:14:46 PM
Author: winelover23
Tiffany''s is a scam.

True!!

Agreed, but they do make some eye candy. I probably wouldn''t spend $800 on that cocktail ring, but I''d definitely seek out a similar gemstone from a gem dealer and have a ring like that made without quite so much markup.

Date: 2/15/2010 5:30:25 PM
Author: misskitty
Agreed, but they do make some eye candy. I probably wouldn''t spend $800 on that cocktail ring, but I''d definitely seek out a similar gemstone from a gem dealer and have a ring like that made without quite so much markup.
ExActly!

Hi ladies! I''m baaaaaaack.

And not engaged.

But that''s perfectly A-Okay with me! We had an absolutely WONDERFUL weekend HERE. The owner was lovely to chat with. The room was comfortable and quiet. The breakfast and snacks were DELICIOUS. And we were just a 10 minute walk from the west end of Colonial Williamsburg.

We arrived Saturday just before check-in time of 4 PM and found our keys outside the B&B. We moved our stuff to our room, had some tea and muffins (
18.gif
) and then walked to Merchant''s Square. We went to the Blue Talon Bistro for dinner and sat at the bar (the only seats available without reservation). We ordered...and 20 minutes later the Bartender told us he''d forgot to put in our orders.
38.gif
Oh well...we got our food (which was AMAZING) and he comped us our drinks and dessert. So he redeemed himself. After that, we went to an evening program at Colonial Williamsburg called "Cry Witch" where they reproduce the only known Witch Trial to take place in Williamsburg.

Sunday morning we got up and had an AMAZING breakfast. The owner of the B&B also runs a catering company. Her baked goods were TDF! After breakfast, we took our sweet time getting ready (
31.gif
) and then headed to Colonial Williamsburg. We shopped a bit and then had lunch in one of the Taverns in the historic district. Wandered back to the B&B, napped since A had a headache, and then got ready for dinner. Drove out to Virginia Beach and had a 4-course dinner overlooking the sand and very dark water. The food was yummy...the service was uber rushed
38.gif
...they will be getting a very unhappy review from me! After dinner, we walked along the beach for a little over a block, just to say we had, and then headed back to the car and to the B&B. Fell asleep cuddling on the couch in the living room in front of the fireplace.

This morning, we woke up just in time for breakfast, which was delicious AGAIN, packed up, checked out right at 11, and drove back to Merchant''s Square. We wandered around the historic district and found the spot where my officemate got proposed to, and then went back to the Blue Talon Bistro for lunch. It was just as yummy as dinner! And then we hit the road to head home.

So all in all, it was a fabulous weekend! The trip was our gift to each other, but we did buy one another cards. He has been trained to write something sweet on the inside, not to just sign them, and it''s always fun to see what he says.

Also, my mother is doing FABULOUSLY. She says she feels better than she has in MONTHS and that if she weren''t at her bf''s, she''d probably be up doing things she''s not suppose to do because she feels so great! She slept through the night last night for the first time in months and she sounds like a new person. I am so so so so so so happy!!!

Hope you all had a great day...see you tomorrow!!!
35.gif

VC - glad you had a great time!!!

Why 4ever is a freaking idiot: Got a new sim card and turns out all of my contacts were saved to my old simcard and not my phone, now must see if old sim works and transfer them over or have a joyful time writing them all out and tryping them in my phone one at a time.

VC - All good things!
36.gif

4Ever - Um, that just doesn''t sound fun!
38.gif

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP