color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 2/16/2010 10:24:42 AM
Author: Bia
Date: 2/16/2010 10:15:25 AM

Author: elledizzy5

We''re getting about an inch today.

I wonder if next winter will make up for the lameness that was this winter.
Our winter has been pretty hardcore. In fact, I think this is the coldest/snowiest winter we''ve had since I moved to NY.

That''s Boston calling. It want''s its Bia back!

Morning, ladies! We had a 2 hour delay so I took advantage and went to Target this morning to get stuff for K''s shower (since Vday stuff...aka pink things...were on sale!). A''s at home sick today. He''s had a cold since Thursday that he just can''t shake so he''s staying home to sleep it off.

HH...I''m like elle...I''ll take some of that boobage thing.

We got snow last night...but none of it stuck...and we''re suppose to get another inch or so tonight.

Oh, and poor mini!
7.gif
I hope she feels better soon!

Date: 2/16/2010 10:25:35 AM
Poor mini
7.gif
what are the symptoms?
Well she came in while I was in the shower (5:45a) and when I got out she was asleep on the bathroom floor. Then she sat up and said "I''m sweaty, can I have a drink of water". Picked her up (ya I know why my back always hurts) and she was all sweaty and clammy but not feverish so I took her out onto the couch and brought her a cup of water. Went to check on her a minute later and she was slumped over asleep w/ her hand in her cup of water. She woke up again and asked for more water and was falling asleep while drinking it. Slept again, woke up more water. Now she is asleep and has been for probably about an hour????? I''m clueless. She doesn''t have a fever, I asked her if she felt like she was going to throw up she said no and she said nothing hurts she''s just "sweaty". I''m going to assume that something is trying to come on but her little body is fighting it. She has had a bit of a runny nose and she came home from her Dad''s Sunday looking VERY tired like total dark circles under her eyes. Thoughts?

Date: 2/16/2010 10:30:33 AM
Author: winelover23

Date: 2/16/2010 10:25:35 AM
Poor mini
7.gif
what are the symptoms?
Well she came in while I was in the shower (5:45a) and when I got out she was asleep on the bathroom floor. Then she sat up and said ''I''m sweaty, can I have a drink of water''. Picked her up (ya I know why my back always hurts) and she was all sweaty and clammy but not feverish so I took her out onto the couch and brought her a cup of water. Went to check on her a minute later and she was slumped over asleep w/ her hand in her cup of water. She woke up again and asked for more water and was falling asleep while drinking it. Slept again, woke up more water. Now she is asleep and has been for probably about an hour????? I''m clueless. She doesn''t have a fever, I asked her if she felt like she was going to throw up she said no and she said nothing hurts she''s just ''sweaty''. I''m going to assume that something is trying to come on but her little body is fighting it. She has had a bit of a runny nose and she came home from her Dad''s Sunday looking VERY tired like total dark circles under her eyes. Thoughts?
No clue, but that sounds crappy and miserable. Poor little thing.

Could be exhaustion or a budding infection.

Hi my loves!

Poor mini, I have no cllue what that could be.

This has also been a really weird winter for us. It was really cold in Dec but no snow, not even a flurry. January it was in the 50s with hardly any rain and now Feb is more rain and still in the 50s. Really weird.

morning vc and sunny!

Date: 2/16/2010 10:34:13 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Could be exhaustion or a budding infection.
????

Date: 2/16/2010 10:27:56 AM

Our winter has been pretty hardcore. In fact, I think this is the coldest/snowiest winter we''ve had since I moved to NY.

I know. Don''t remind me...I get homesick whenever I think about it
39.gif

as in an infection that''s just starting.

Sorry about Mini, Wino!
15.gif
That sounds pretty crappy!

I woke up with a cold today as well...not good
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

ETA: wow, the snow really is coming down over here!

Date: 2/16/2010 10:41:40 AM
Date: 2/16/2010 10:27:56 AM

I know. Don''t remind me...I get homesick whenever I think about it
39.gif
"BIIIIAAAAAA, BIIIIAAAAA, COME BACK BIA, COME BAAAAAAACK!

I don't know what happened here...

Date: 2/16/2010 10:45:18 AM
as in an infection that''s just starting.
Oh ya duh!

Just spoke to the nurse and it sounds like the current stomach bug doesn''t come w/ a fever and kids will take a lot of fluid but no food. She didn''t eat anything for dinner last night....She just woke up and drank MORE water and I asked her again if she felt sick and she said no. I''m crossing my fingers for no throwing up. It makes me so sad when she throws up.
39.gif

So that wedding planning thing I mentioned yesterday? I realllllllly want it. Like it makes me excited to think about it want it.

Date: 2/16/2010 10:53:29 AM
Author: sunnyd
So that wedding planning thing I mentioned yesterday? I realllllllly want it. Like it makes me excited to think about it want it.
Do it up, biznatch!

Date: 2/16/2010 10:57:25 AM

Do it up, biznatch!
Oh hells yes. You guys need to help me. I need eyes on the resume. Pwease?
4.gif

Date: 2/16/2010 11:00:55 AM

Do it up, biznatch!
4.gif
I would, but I suck at that stuff. HH would probably be the most helpful! Or BigT!

Date: 2/16/2010 11:02:56 AM

Do it up, biznatch!
4.gif
I would, but I suck at that stuff. HH would probably be the most helpful! Or BigT!
I''ll help, too!
36.gif

Let's hope she's just tired from her weekend.

Speaking of...how was everyone's V-DAY?

ETA: Stomach bugs don't usually stick around very long.

Do it up, biznatch!
4.gif
Email it to me Sunny.

Mine was good! Hubs did a great job. Our waitress at dinner was a snatch though. Killed my mood.
29.gif

My V-day blew. Still annoyed at J.

Date: 2/16/2010 11:07:09 AM
Mine was good! Hubs did a great job. Our waitress at dinner was a snatch though. Killed my mood.
29.gif
Oh that sucks.

We had a lovely dinner, but our service sucked, too...they rushed us so horribly through our meal, then took forever to take up the check, and then included gratuity so that we couldn''t stiff the waiter for bad service!
38.gif

Date: 2/16/2010 11:08:56 AM
Aw man, ((hugs)) elle!!

That man needs romance lessons!

VC!

NOM!

paczkinomnomnom39472893.JPG

Date: 2/16/2010 11:12:08 AM
Author: vc10um

Date: 2/16/2010 11:08:56 AM
Aw man, ((hugs)) elle!!

That man needs romance lessons!
Seriously. It''s getting ridiculous.
20.gif

Date: 2/16/2010 11:15:16 AM
VC!

NOM!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

PLZ SEND TO VC''S TUMMY IN DC.

The closest Polish bakery is in Gaithersburg, Maryland, about an hour drive each way for me. The grocery stores don''t even carry them!!!
39.gif
23.gif
39.gif

Date: 2/16/2010 11:17:04 AM
Author: vc10um

Date: 2/16/2010 11:15:16 AM
VC!

NOM!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

PLZ SEND TO VC''S TUMMY IN DC.

The closest Polish bakery is in Gaithersburg, Maryland, about an hour drive each way for me. The grocery stores don''t even carry them!!!
39.gif
23.gif
39.gif
That is ridiculous!

They''re in EVERY front display in every grocery store!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP