carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 2/25/2010 2:03:06 PM
Author: sunnyd
I found a dollar in my pants!
36.gif
Um, I left that there. I''m going to need that back.

Date: 2/25/2010 2:06:40 PM
Author: elrohwen

36.gif
Is it from your ''other'' job?
31.gif
Sunny?!?! Are you the tranny stripper...belly dancer?!?!?! If so, that is my dollar, I want it back!
9.gif
3.gif

Date: 2/25/2010 2:09:20 PM
Author: winelover23

36.gif
Only if you get it with your teeth, wife.
3.gif
9.gif

Date: 2/25/2010 2:09:52 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl

Date: 2/25/2010 2:06:40 PM

36.gif
Is it from your ''other'' job?
31.gif
Sunny?!?! Are you the tranny stripper...belly dancer?!?!?! If so, that is my dollar, I want it back!
9.gif
3.gif
Scandalous.

sunny = naughty today!

Date: 2/25/2010 2:11:04 PM

Date: 2/25/2010 2:09:20 PM

36.gif
Only if you get it with your teeth, wife.
3.gif
9.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Date: 2/25/2010 2:08:28 PM

Brussel sprouts are the bestest!

I just took a shower! It was warm and wonderful. I even shaved

16.gif

Lightly cooked with sauteed garlic cloves, thin sliced shallots, and lemon juice. Mmmm.

I love salads and veggies. We''ve just overdone them this week trying to get B''s intestines happy again. I didn''t realize how over-veggied my body is until I had a slice of kosher beef salami (I usually hate salami) and wanted MORE.

Oh speaking of dollars and strippers, back to the belly dancer. Apparently you''re not supposed to stick the dollar in her clothing, you''re supposed to throw it at her feet. Or so says DH. He said a real BD wouldn''t be cool with the dollar in the pants, and since we saw her willingly let someone shove a five in her bra he said she was more than likely a stripper with a second job.

Date: 2/25/2010 2:09:16 PM

16.gif

Over achiever!
2.gif
Well, I didn''t dy my hair or put on makeup and I put my pjs back on, so I think I still remain squarely in the slacker catagory.

Date: 2/25/2010 2:11:28 PM
Author: elledizzy5
sunny = naughty today!
I like it
31.gif
31.gif

Date: 2/25/2010 2:12:35 PM
Author: TooPatient

16.gif

Lightly cooked with sauteed garlic cloves, thin sliced shallots, and lemon juice. Mmmm.

I love salads and veggies. We''ve just overdone them this week trying to get B''s intestines happy again. I didn''t realize how over-veggied my body is until I had a slice of kosher beef salami (I usually hate salami) and wanted MORE.

Get that man some prunes, Miralax and acidolphilous.I totally butchered that word. Sad, I''m an editor.

I miss my ring.
39.gif
I ran into a gf yesterday and told her I was getting married again and she looked at me like "whatever you lying beyoch where's your ring". I feel so unclaimed.

Date: 2/25/2010 2:12:54 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Oh speaking of dollars and strippers, back to the belly dancer. Apparently you''re not supposed to stick the dollar in her clothing, you''re supposed to throw it at her feet. Or so says DH. He said a real BD wouldn''t be cool with the dollar in the pants, and since we saw her willingly let someone shove a five in her bra he said she was more than likely a stripper with a second job.
True. Plus the costume was a bit less than traditional.

Oh speaking of dollars and strippers, back to the belly dancer. Apparently you're not supposed to stick the dollar in her clothing, you're supposed to throw it at her feet. Or so says DH. He said a real BD wouldn't be cool with the dollar in the pants, and since we saw her willingly let someone shove a five in her bra he said she was more than likely a stripper with a second job.
she didn't look like a belly dancer (uhhh she had no belly!) she looked like a straight pole dancer.

and she was bumpin and droppin and stuff...belly dancers don't do that. or do they?
41.gif

Date: 2/25/2010 2:14:55 PM
I miss my ring.
39.gif
I ran into a gf yesterday and told I was getting married again and she looked at me like ''whatever you lying beyoch where''s your ring''. I feel so unclaimed.
LOL. Glad to see you have friends as blunt as you are!

When''s the dang thing coming back?!?

Ha! So we were right!
3.gif

Way to pick out the imposter, ladies!

Who knew strippers needed second jobs???

Oh, and I just saw inapppropriately-dressed-coworker over in A''s building. She was wearing a cream colored zip up sweater hoodie, a plaid mini-skirt (I think it came from the elementary school uniform section), and knee-high chocolate brown Uggs.

sunny = naughty today!
I must alert DH!
31.gif

Date: 2/25/2010 2:16:03 PM

Date: 2/25/2010 2:14:55 PM
I miss my ring.
39.gif
I ran into a gf yesterday and told I was getting married again and she looked at me like ''whatever you lying beyoch where''s your ring''. I feel so unclaimed.
LOL. Glad to see you have friends as blunt as you are!

When''s the dang thing coming back?!?
I don''t know, I guess not this week because they would have had to ship it today. If I haven''t heard anything by Monday I''ll be calling again. I think they hate me.

Date: 2/25/2010 2:15:45 PM
Author: Bia

she didn''t look like a belly dancer (uhhh she had no belly!) she looked like a straight pole dancer.

and she bumpin and droppin and stuff...belly dancers don''t do that. or do they?
41.gif
Exactly! That gave it away!

Date: 2/25/2010 2:13:16 PM

16.gif

Over achiever!
2.gif
Well, I didn''t dy my hair or put on makeup and I put my pjs back on, so I think I still remain squarely in the slacker catagory.
36.gif
36.gif
that''s my wifey! pj''s are the best.

elle it''s Leinenkugel.
18.gif
if it tastes like fruity pebbles that can only mean it''s supposed to be breakfast. Abita''s pretty good too.

Date: 2/25/2010 2:16:50 PM
Author: vc10um

Oh, and I just saw inapppropriately-dressed-coworker over in A''s building. She was wearing a cream colored zip up sweater hoodie, a plaid mini-skirt (I think it came from the elementary school uniform section), and knee-high chocolate brown Uggs.
Oh jeez. Sounds like it''s anonymous email time!
36.gif

Date: 2/25/2010 2:14:47 PM

Date: 2/25/2010 2:12:35 PM
Author: TooPatient

16.gif

Get that man some prunes, Miralax and acidolphilous.I totally butchered that word. Sad, I''m an editor.
All fixed.

3 lbs mixed baby greens, 2 lbs brussle sprouts, 3 lbs. strawberries/blueberries/mango, 2 nights of veggie egg rolls with extra cabage....

But after this, my intestines are craving meat.

Date: 2/25/2010 2:16:50 PM
Author: vc10um

Gross, VC!
14.gif

Date: 2/25/2010 2:18:31 PM
Author: Squirrly

Date: 2/25/2010 2:13:16 PM

16.gif

Over achiever!
2.gif
36.gif
36.gif
that''s my wifey! pj''s are the best.

elle it''s Leinenkugel.
18.gif
if it tastes like fruity pebbles that can only mean it''s supposed to be breakfast. Abita''s pretty good too.
I think I''ve had that! But I remember it tasting like grass...

Date: 2/25/2010 2:17:13 PM

sunny = naughty today!
I must alert DH!
31.gif
Lucky lucky man. Hey have you ever been to the Maltby Cafe for breakfast? It''s near woodinville.

Wife, I''m dedicating my 10,000th post to you!
2.gif

she didn''t look like a belly dancer (uhhh she had no belly!) she looked like a straight pole dancer.

and she was bumpin and droppin and stuff...belly dancers don''t do that. or do they?
41.gif

She definitely "dropped it like it''s hot" (or like "her sex was on fire" to use another song lyric).

Date: 2/25/2010 2:21:53 PM

and she was bumpin and droppin and stuff...belly dancers don''t do that. or do they?
41.gif

She definitely ''dropped it like it''s hot'' (or like ''her sex was on fire'' to use another song lyric).
So she was bringing sexy back?

Date: 2/25/2010 2:23:12 PM
Date: 2/25/2010 2:21:53 PM

41.gif

She definitely ''dropped it like it''s hot'' (or like ''her sex was on fire'' to use another song lyric).
So she was bringing sexy back?
No. Definitely not.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP