shape
carat
color
clarity

the MIA thread....anybody heard from (fill in the name) lately?

Thanks, MGR!
HVAC crew is here doing the full system replacement and they should have it done by this evening which will be nice since the humidity is starting to creep up again and it was rather miserable in the upstairs bedrooms last night...we hibernate at 64-66°F nightly and rarely does the thermostat exceed 71-72°F during the day, year round. Indoor temp reading this morning at 6:00 was 77°F with 59% humidity.
Very much looking forward to a working air conditioner tonight!

Hahaha. Ours broke a few days ago and the highs have been 103. Thank goodness someone loaned up some portable acs to keep certain rooms at a cool 87 :lol:. Just got fixed yesterday. Glad to see you resurfacing on PS!

@monarch64, @MissGotRocks and @Snowdrop13, Thank you so much for replying to my post to @smitcompton. I haven't heard of guest status before. Is this something she would do or is it something @Ella could have done? Now I’m concerned about her. Hopefully she just wanted a break from PS. You are missed here @smitcompton!

I have never heard of it or seen it before. Perhaps she contacted Ella and this was a compromise between completely leaving PS or staying so that she could at least read on the forum. I understand that she is frustrated about some things, but she adds a flavor to PS that would sorely be missed. I hope she chooses to rejoin us soon!

I have never heard of it or seen it before. Perhaps she contacted Ella and this was a compromise between completely leaving PS or staying so that she could at least read on the forum. I understand that she is frustrated about some things, but she adds a flavor to PS that would sorely be missed. I hope she chooses to rejoin us soon!

Thank you so much for your post above @MissGotRocks.

@smitcompton, If you are reading, what I’m about to say is very selfish on my part. I miss you here and hope you will reconsider coming back. I miss our interactions. You bring a sparkle here that is appreciated by many. There have been many times during the past 8 months I wish I could get your advice on some things. Mostly because I know you would give me your honest opinion and would know far more than I do. Perhaps I should have just started a thread. Sometimes our words help people when we don’t even realize it. You have done that for me in the past. For that I really want to thank you. love, Callie

Thank you so much for your post above @MissGotRocks.

@smitcompton, If you are reading, what I’m about to say is very selfish on my part. I miss you here and hope you will reconsider coming back. I miss our interactions. You bring a sparkle here that is appreciated by many. There have been many times during the past 8 months I wish I could get your advice on some things. Mostly because I know you would give me your honest opinion and would know far more than I do. Perhaps I should have just started a thread. Sometimes our words help people when we don’t even realize it. You have done that for me in the past. For that I really want to thank you. love, Callie

I hope she is well. :wavey:

HI:

Gussie and Scandinavian and jimmianne

cheers--Sharon

Last edited:
@peppermintpatty I've been getting bounceback emails from your email address saying things are undeliverable!

1725597684665.png

@peppermintpatty I've been getting bounceback emails from your email address saying things are undeliverable!

1725597684665.png

I got that from your email address too! Another couple of Pricescoper's said they are having that same problem with my email. I will try to have my hubby look at it tonight. I am sorry, I don't know what's going on??? I thought you all were just sick of me lol!!! ;)

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP