shape
carat
color
clarity

Tucson or bust

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sagebrush

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Dear Friends,

Well its almost time for the annual pilgrimage. First stop Tucson then Bangkok, Hong Kong and hoping either Burma or Madagascar as always searching out the rare and the beautiful.

Perhaps I will meet some of you along the way. If you are going to any of these places and see me in the street, I''ll be the guy with swordfish hat and the white beard, the bald guy is Hughes.

Will give a full report upon my return.

Richard

looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

Bon voyage! Perhaps you will have 'net access from time to time and can check in. I wonder what you will find in some of the areas you plan to visit after the tsunamis (well, I am thinking Bangkok). I am sure they will not have recovered.

Best wishes,
Deborah

Hope you have an interesting trip , sure sounds like it should be. If you get to Australia look us up.

Cheers Andrew Lane
www.aussiesapphire.com.au

Is it only for wholesale/retail folks?

Can folks not in the biz go too?

Date: 1/24/2005 11
6.gif
6.gif
7 PM
Author: tiptoe
Is it only for wholesale/retail folks?

Can folks not in the biz go too?

Yes and no. Security is usually very tight at jewelers'' trade shows.

Deb

Which day ?

36.gif
yay! let''s go to tucson!
36.gif

I will be at G & LW booth #604.
More than happy to say 'hello!'.

Really easy to find me. I dont look like Richard Wise, neither Hughes
2.gif

Look for the asian guy.

Several shows, are open to the public. This does not apply to the "main shows" such as AGTA and GLDA and GJX these are wholesale only and require credentials. The Tucson Gem & Mineral Show also known as the original show or TGMS is open and begins on 2/10 at the Convention Center. Its a great show with a theme mineral, excellent exhibits, seminars, gem dealers, mineral dealers, etc.

I will be signing copies of my book, Secrets Of The Gem Trade..at Nevada Book Co. 2
6.gif
0pm on Thursday, 2/10/05.
Y''all come on by, ya hear!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP