shape
carat
color
clarity

Unable to verify inscription because of clarity ?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Correct. Once it gets to rarecart all of those angels can be requested when they do their inspection

Do you know what angles you are looking for? Do you know what a well cut pear should look like? Too iffy for me - no pictures, no videos, no info - no money from me. There are too many other resources to order from.

Zoodust

Rough_Rock
I did get a video of the other one I was talking about though. This is 1.04 Flawless. IMG_2241.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Correct. Once it gets to rarecart all of those angels can be requested when they do their inspection

But the angles aren't how you judge a fancy cut. That's what we are saying. You have to see pics and videos and know what to look for.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
You cannot buy a fancy cut diamond based on a lab report alone. That is... very risky behavior. Depth and table and girdle tell you next to nothing about the cut quality of the diamond! Cut quality is the way the angles and facets work together and it is what makes a diamond sparkle. Buying blind like you are planning is a recipe for a dull lifeless diamond.

I would also not pay for a FL diamond. Such a waste of money. It is nearly impossible to see inclusions with the naked eye even in VS2 diamonds. I cannot see inclusions with my naked eyes in my SI2 and I1 diamond even! And if it won't be FL once set and worn what is even the point.

I suggest looking for F/G color and VS1/VS2 clarity and only considering stones with video and pictures allowing you and us to evaluate cut quality so you get a nice sparkly diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results