shape
carat
color
clarity

Update on the 1.38ct W-X antique pear!

I love that stone and the ring!

Love, love, LOVE that chubby shape, and the color is delicious! :love: Congrats, the ring looks perfect on you, @Forestergal!

Absolutely delicious! I love everything about it & the warmth of the gold is a perfect marriage :kiss2:

That is a perfect setting for that stone! Gorgeous!!

Gorgeous!

I love this! I want one of my own some day :love: So beautiful, and that mounting is just perfection.

Wow that's perfect! I love it!

Hello magpies!

Just wanted to post an update here on my 1.38ct W-X antique cut pear, we finally got it back in its 18k YG setting!! Have been drooling over the warmth/golden-nes. Thanks so much for in suggestions/help in my previous post!

30E8D80E-2703-4902-AC19-107E145FCAB6.jpeg

Gorgeous chubby pear and the setting is perfect with it. Beautiful hands too!

Hello magpies!

Just wanted to post an update here on my 1.38ct W-X antique cut pear, we finally got it back in its 18k YG setting!! Have been drooling over the warmth/golden-nes. Thanks so much for in suggestions/help in my previous post!

30E8D80E-2703-4902-AC19-107E145FCAB6.jpeg

So elegant! Gorgeous pear!! Looks absolutely stunning on your hand!!!

Ohmygoodness I love a fat juicy pear and that one is delectable. Just gorgeous.

Alright, I might have swooned a little bit, this is a pear dream come true! It looks huge, I adore the chubby shape, and the color in that gold is just absolutely dreamy. This is such a stunning combination and it looks exquisite on your hand. Thank you for the video and pictures. ^_^

Love the setting, beautiful setting for that style cut. It also makes the diamond look massive compaired to the ct size stated. So win win!

I love every single thing about this ring, it is absolutely gorgeous!!

Alright, I might have swooned a little bit, this is a pear dream come true! It looks huge, I adore the chubby shape, and the color in that gold is just absolutely dreamy. This is such a stunning combination and it looks exquisite on your hand. Thank you for the video and pictures. ^_^

Thank you so much!!! I LOVE a chubby pear. It really turned out exactly as I had hoped!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP