shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

I find this to be really ugly. I can't find anything nice to say about it (which probably means I should shush). I don't like the shapes, the stones, the prongs, the finished product... huh

My 90 year old mother used to always say money doesn’t buy you class or good taste.

Among Cuoco's three/four engagement rings, my favourite is the one she got from Mr Sweeting
images-2.jpeg

Attachments

• cuoco2.jpg
    cuoco2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 11
Kaley Cuoco's engagement ring from Tom Pelphrey
Kaley-Cuoco-Tom-Pelphrey-engaged-081424-tout-08baf5eb7fff48e2980ad47364fee09b.jpg

Im going to focus on those bracelets… :kiss2::kiss2:

Gwen Stefani: radiant diamond engagement ring and pear diamond wedding band from Blake Shelton
a02729ec15cfe7916ad9da9b8a63f254.jpeg

I find the radiant/pear stack unusual and interesting

While it may not be everyone’s taste, I am obsessed with her ring. The black enamel, the asymmetry, the shape and warmth of the stone.IMG_5213.jpeg

Not a fan of the setting, but I really like the stone!!!

Angelina Jolie at Venice Film Festival 2024:
she wore a Cartier brooch that belonged to Maria Callas
angelina-jolie-in-saint-laurent-and-a-vintage-cartier-v0-4hzd42f1gnld1.jpg

Again Angelina Jolie at Venice Film Festival 2024: she wore a beautiful floral brooch on a faux fur stole...gorgeous brooch but the faux fur stole is an unappropriate accessory since, these days, it's da--ed hot and humid in Venice!!!
01_angelina_jolie_getty.jpg

IMG_2303.jpeg

Hailey Bieber got a Mom ring but I’m just looking at her beautiful oval

Venice Film Festival 2024: Lady Gaga and her massive engagement ring from Michael Polansky.
I'm in love with her ring and with her Tiffany Victoria earrings :love::love::love:
GettyImages-2170161354.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results