shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche Royal crown from Winfields and Good Old Gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
After a long process of different setting and one really bad diamond (a 3/4 carat that faced up like a .6 carat) I finally found my beautiful M colored, .76 carat, AGS0 round diamond from Good Old Gold. First I had set it in my "Maul" store setting, bad idea as they overheated the gold and caused lots of problems with the riing (diamond was a-okay
9.gif
), and so after a very disappointing return to that store - not sure what I was thinking - I went downtown to see Wink before he closed out shop. Man is that guy a ball of fun! LOL
9.gif
He showed me the Vatche royal crown in 18k gold and platinum and I fell in
30.gif
. After a long talk with the hubby he gave me the okay to go with it and the matching band...woohooo! We haven''t had much sun as of late during my non-working hours but someday I will get a FIRE shot
3.gif

lladaoiernnnnnnaaamdaioehrn.JPG

profilevatcheroayalcrownkimberoliyear.JPG

not so great handshot
18.gif

handshotoaoifmemvatche.JPG

Absolutely beautiful!

absolutely stunning!!!! love the RC one of my all time favorite solitaire setting
36.gif
and you have it in yg gold too
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
love love!

Lovely!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous! The Royal Crown is one of my favorite solitaire settings also. Congratulations.
36.gif

so pretty

Oh so pretty! I really love the head on your new e-ring.

Beautiful Vatche!!! I love that profile!!

Love it! Very pretty!

It''s a beauty!! I love yellow gold.

LOVE LOVE LOVE your setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results