shape
carat
color
clarity

Venue Prices

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 12:11:13 PM
Author: Deelight
Type of Venue (e.g. banquet hall, museum, estate, etc.):[/b] We are considering 2 at the momment one is a reno''ed warehouse and the other is a winery.

Rental Fee: warehouse - no idea yet but minimum spend is around 14k, Winery 2k to hire upstairs 1k to hire downstairs downstairs depending on numbers food, drink (no spirits) we are looking at between $145-$155p.p.

Total Guest # (at your wedding): anywhere between 80-100

Things Included in the Rental Fee (e.g. lines, chair covers, votives, etc.): table linens, plates, cutlery not a lot really.

Location (city, state/province): QLD Australia
Deelight, I''d love hear more about the renovated warehouse! Would the 14k include catering?

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 12:23:20 PM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/19/2009 12:13:46 PM
Author: sammyj

Bia, ummm....you need to get your reset first before you do anything else!!!!
38.gif
3.gif
I love the idea of having a wedding in a garden...so romantic! We haven''t decided on an exact date but either late May or early June.
I know, I''m terrible...I haven''t even posted pics of my ring in SMTR yet! I think I''m going to wait for my reset though. Maybe.
2.gif

You ladies should know, I am the world''s biggest procrastinator.
9.gif
BUT it all gets done, and gets done WELL.
That''s me in a nutshell Bia....I''ve had the whole week off because it''s March Break and I haven''t done any of my paperwork...SO BAD!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
CNYHopeful, Ok...your venue sounds like the most amazing deal in the world! How''d you swing that??

newbie, I love how you described your venue. It sounds so incredibly romantic. I''m assuming the $9k guarantees exclusive use of the property, i.e. no other events/parties?

Octavia, mmmm...historic mansion...mmmm. Have you posted pics of your venue? I''m off to search. It also sounds like you got a great deal. Did you negotiate much with the vendor?

panda, at first I saw your rental fee and I was like,
23.gif
, but then I realized that you''re staying for 6 days. My potential future flowergirl is in Hawaii right now...I''m so jealous!

Freke, no worries about not getting to play! I love the vibe of the wedding you''re planning...and I can''t wait to see you in your dress!!!!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 1:48:53 PM
Author: sunnyd

Wow Ladies...thanks so much for your replies!!!

First, the venue I found and posted about is in a city that''s about 200 000 ppl and in the area which I grew up (about an hour west of Toronto). My sister called used the term ''unexpected beauty'' when I forwarded her the pics because it''s in a less-than-beautiful, close to downtown area. It''s an old building that''s been renovated with spanish architecture.
30.gif

sunnyd, holymoly lady, you did get lucky! That''s a great price for your venue...especially in a metropolitan city like Seattle. Is parking included since it''s located downtown?
An hour west of Toronto? I spent a year of my life an hour west of TO in Burlington! Cool!

Sadly, no, parking isn''t included, but we''re not covering that. I think my parents are getting a limo for OOT family though.
My FI and I actually live in Oakville (just east of Burlington)! We are planning a wedding in Kitchener-Waterloo (or around there) though since this is where most of our family is..and it''s where I grew up. I am looking for anything and everything between Oakville and K-W!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, ours was a little different because it was most-inclusive (fee included ceremony area, reception area, tables/chairs/linens/dishes/silver/glassware/etc., food, bar - we had to provide stationery items, decor, cake, DJ/band) and charged per person, no flat fee. There was a # of guests minimum, so I'll figure based on that.

Type of Venue (e.g. banquet hall, museum, estate, etc.):
House (reception in patio and dance room) + garden (for ceremony)

Rental Fee:
~$95pp, plus $5pp for beer/wine/champagne bar, plus 8.025% tax and 18% gratuity. 75 guest minimum.

Figured out to about $120pp, so $9000 total. We only had 63 guests (plus 4 vendors - DJ, ceremony/cocktail hour guitarist, and photographers - who had to be included), and paid this minimum.

Total Guest # (at your wedding):
67 including vendors.

Things Included in the Rental Fee (e.g. lines, chair covers, votives, etc.):
Ceremony area
Reception area
Tables
Chairs
Linens
Dishes
Silver
Glassware
Food (large buffet dinner)
Bar (beer/wine/champagne)

Location (city, state/province):
Malibu, CA, USA

There are a few pictures of my venue here, for reference.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
FWIW, I looked at a lot of venues (exclusively outdoor garden type locations) in the LA area, and they ranged anywhere between $3,000-10,000 just for the space. Our venue was definitely a bargain!!
3.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Claritek, I love the idea of an art gallery as a venue! I actually have some on my list to check out but I think we're moving more towards a vintage, rustic feel. I'm assuming your venue is located in downtown Philadelphia...will parking be an issue?

I love the place we chose. We haven't officially signed the paperwork but we have the date held and so far no one else has inquired about it so its still ours. I am going to see if I can talk FI into putting down the deposit this weekend.

I'd like to note that I did none of the work in finding this venue. Lioness posted about it and I went ahead and checked it out. She has great taste, IMO!

ETA: Parking won't be an issue. This place is actually up the river a few miles in a little suburb of Philly called Manayunk. Lucky for us they have $6 parking spaced in a lot right across the street!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Type of Venue (e.g. banquet hall, museum, estate, etc.): Arboretum

Rental Fee: ~$5,000

Total Guest # (at your wedding): Somewhere between 100 and 120.

Things Included in the Rental Fee (e.g. lines, chair covers, votives, etc.): Both the ceremony and reception spaces (outdoors), venue coordinator, use of indoor space for cake cutting, ceremony chairs, and tables and chairs for the reception.

Location (city, state/province): Dallas, TX

Very little was included, but we paid what we did because the spaces were gorgeous and just what we wanted.

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 2:29:57 PM
Date: 3/19/2009 1:38:12 PM

Author: Inanna

Hey Inanna, totally understandable about why you're hesitant to post pics. Can I ask how you found your venue? Googling? Word of mouth? I have looked into estates, B&Bs and historic homes in my area, but there really isn't a lot around! Our families are located in one area and we'd like to keep it around there. There is one venue that I would loooove where I would love to have my wedding but it is way out of our budget ($50k for the entire mansion including 52 rooms for 2 nights + $35k catering fee
23.gif
).

I am googling my fingers off, but if you have any tips on keywords or specific ways to search, please let me know.

Oh, and thanks for posting the link to AceP's (I think that's her username?) wedding...absolutely stunning! I see what you mean though about it being really large...but WOW!

Good Lord that's expensive!!!! It is phenomenal though!

VRBO.com is an great place to search vacation rentals. I found my place there, and I believe Panda08 found hers through VRBO as well. Finding an VERY large private estate can be extremely hard - then you need to check if they actually allow weddings without ridiculous extra fees. I did a search for Ontario and found these places, but I don't think either could accommodate your entire guest list (and they may be too far away as well):

http://www.vrbo.com/102435
http://www.vrbo.com/207927

You might want to also look at local wedding planner/caterer websites - they often list wedding resources, including venues they have experience with. Or give them a call and ask for recommendations based on your desires - get an insider opinion! Before I booked my venue, I called several caterers and wedding planners, asking for information/referrals and they were more than happy to help - it also puts you in contact with vendors you might want to hire later on.

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
YEAHHH SammyJ..... the venue looks great! Im pretty sure I know which one it is! ;-)

THings seem to be coming together for you!!!

SIDEBAR
I didnt know you were living in Oakville?!?!?! Im just outside of Ancaster.
Hope that the wedding plans are coming along and youre having LOTS of fun planning!

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 2:39:05 PM
newbie, I love how you described your venue. It sounds so incredibly romantic. I''m assuming the $9k guarantees exclusive use of the property, i.e. no other events/parties?

Well, actually there''s another area of the property that has an event space that someone else could rent out at the same time. But it''s not w/in viewing distance of where our events are going to be. Also, I think the day/time of year our wedding isn''t quite the high season yet, so hopefully there won''t be another event going on.

There will probably be some hotel guests around, but again since it''s not a super busy season, we should hopefully not have random people trying to crash.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 2:41:16 PM

Date: 3/19/2009 1:48:53 PM
Author: sunnyd

Wow Ladies...thanks so much for your replies!!!

First, the venue I found and posted about is in a city that''s about 200 000 ppl and in the area which I grew up (about an hour west of Toronto). My sister called used the term ''unexpected beauty'' when I forwarded her the pics because it''s in a less-than-beautiful, close to downtown area. It''s an old building that''s been renovated with spanish architecture.
30.gif

sunnyd, holymoly lady, you did get lucky! That''s a great price for your venue...especially in a metropolitan city like Seattle. Is parking included since it''s located downtown?
An hour west of Toronto? I spent a year of my life an hour west of TO in Burlington! Cool!

Sadly, no, parking isn''t included, but we''re not covering that. I think my parents are getting a limo for OOT family though.
My FI and I actually live in Oakville (just east of Burlington)! We are planning a wedding in Kitchener-Waterloo (or around there) though since this is where most of our family is..and it''s where I grew up. I am looking for anything and everything between Oakville and K-W!!!
My cousin is going to school in Kitchener! It''s a small world after all, it''s a small world after all...
3.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the price you were quoted sounds reasonable (I dont mean IRL, but reasonable in the world of weddings!!). Here''s my info:

Type of Venue (e.g. banquet hall, museum, estate, etc.): Winery

Rental Fee: $4000 CAD (not including ceremony costs, which would be 500$ if we were to have the ceremony at the winery itself)

Total Guest # (at your wedding): 80-90

Things Included in the Rental Fee (e.g. lines, chair covers, votives, etc.): just basic linens, chairs, china, flatware and glassware

Location (city, state/province): [OMG you included province...you MUST be Canadian!!] Niagara-on-the-lake, Ontario

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Sammyj...thanks for the kind words. I think that venue that you picked is so spectacular! There is so much that you could do with it but even if you did nothing it would still be amazing!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I was able to check out my budget spreadsheet and see what my vendor really costs. Actually, there is no site rental fee, the only fee is the $84pp for food and other added things. There is still a $650 ceremony fee, but that's it. I guess we got lucky with the lack of site fees!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 3:22:43 PM

Date: 3/19/2009 2:29:57 PM

Date: 3/19/2009 1:38:12 PM

Hey Inanna, totally understandable about why you''re hesitant to post pics. Can I ask how you found your venue? Googling? Word of mouth? I have looked into estates, B&Bs and historic homes in my area, but there really isn''t a lot around! Our families are located in one area and we''d like to keep it around there. There is one venue that I would loooove where I would love to have my wedding but it is way out of our budget ($50k for the entire mansion including 52 rooms for 2 nights + $35k catering fee
23.gif
).

I am googling my fingers off, but if you have any tips on keywords or specific ways to search, please let me know.

Oh, and thanks for posting the link to AceP''s (I think that''s her username?) wedding...absolutely stunning! I see what you mean though about it being really large...but WOW!

Good Lord that''s expensive!!!! It is phenomenal though!

VRBO.com is an great place to search vacation rentals. I found my place there, and I believe Panda08 found hers through VRBO as well. Finding an VERY large private estate can be extremely hard - then you need to check if they actually allow weddings without ridiculous extra fees. I did a search for Ontario and found these places, but I don''t think either could accommodate your entire guest list (and they may be too far away as well):

http://www.vrbo.com/102435
http://www.vrbo.com/207927

You might want to also look at local wedding planner/caterer websites - they often list wedding resources, including venues they have experience with. Or give them a call and ask for recommendations based on your desires - get an insider opinion! Before I booked my venue, I called several caterers and wedding planners, asking for information/referrals and they were more than happy to help - it also puts you in contact with vendors you might want to hire later on.
Oh Inanna, you''re a gem! Thanks so much for posting that site and doing a search for me. Those are beautiful locations but I''m not sure it they work. I found another one that''s just outside of Toronto but I''m not sure if they would allow a wedding on-site.

Thanks also for recommending that I ask vendors. I actually found a photographer''s website with dozens of venues...what a great resource! I actually found the venue that I posted from a couple of photographers'' websites.
1.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 3:28:20 PM
Author: AprilD
YEAHHH SammyJ..... the venue looks great! Im pretty sure I know which one it is! ;-)

THings seem to be coming together for you!!!

SIDEBAR
I didnt know you were living in Oakville?!?!?! Im just outside of Ancaster.
Hope that the wedding plans are coming along and youre having LOTS of fun planning!
April!!! How are you??
1.gif

Have you been to a wedding at the Hacienda before? I''m not sure if you still keep in touch with Julie D. but my sister emailed her the other day to ask about Zoeller Farm. I can''t seem to find any info about it...do you know anything?

Where are you guys getting married??

Ancaster, eh? I thought you were in Toronto! I go into Hamilton every now and then for work...we should get together!
1.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
newbie, can I be a wedding crasher? I''ve never been to Napa. We went to Sonoma County last year and I loved it...heck, I love all of California!

sunnyd, definitely a small world!!! Do you miss your Canadian roots?
3.gif

kama, can I ask which winery? Are your guests from the Niagara region or are they scattered all over and basically everyone has to travel? Niagara-on-the-Lake is an ideal place to have a wedding but none of our family is in that region. It would be like a DW, but 1.5 hours away!
3.gif

em1, thanks! I''m not one for big fancy decor...I prefer simple and beautiful and the gorgeous architecture can make up for my simpleness (er...simplicity). I think we''ll be checking out the venue in the next couple of weeks!

Octavia, my jaw dropped! It''s so gorgeous. I love all of the stone.
30.gif

elrohwen, you totally lucked out!!! Thanks for checking and getting back to me and my thread.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Type of Venue (e.g. banquet hall, museum, estate, etc.): Beachside resort

Rental Fee
: $2000

Total Guest # (at your wedding): 18 inc bridal party

Things Included in the Rental Fee linens, chair covers, votives, floral centrepieces, printed menus, private chef, private waiter,

Location (city, state/province): Palm Cove, QLD Australia

Meals - $95pp, min spend of 25 people, drinks on consumption (our preference)

ETA - Australian dollars!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Type of Venue (e.g. banquet hall, museum, estate, etc.):
Banquet Hall, ceremony is elsewhere
Rental Fee:
all inclusive price of $68 pp (includes tax), so about 7500 for 110 people
Total Guest # (at your wedding):
booked for 110... still waiting on about 1/3 of the RSVP''s
Sorry if this is long, I am copy/pasting them:
Five Hour Reception accompanied by a Five Hour Premium Top Shelf Open Bar(Bar stays open the entire contracted time of the reception)
Choice of Traditionally Wedding Cake (20 styles to choose)
Handcrafted Butlered Hors d'' oeuvres & Reception Display during Cocktail Hour (4)
Choice of Elegant Buffet or Served Sit-Down Dinner (same price applies pending your selections) - we picked sit-down
(All food is made from scratch on the premises; we use no frozen or prefabricated foods)
Flambe Dessert Station
Champagne Toast for you and all of your guests (Toast is for all your guests, not just the head table and parents tables)
Choice of Color Overlay Linen with Color Coordinated Napkin of your choice (59 colors to choose from, specialty linens also available)
China, Silverware, and Glassware throughout the entire reception (We do not use plastic at the bar or paper plates with dessert)
Elevated Silk Floral Candelabra Centerpieces on each table with glass votive candles (Saves you the expense of purchasing fresh flowers on each table) - we are not using these, my mom works at a florist
Maitre D to choreograph and orchestrate the events of the evening (All weddings are Maitre d and supervised by the owner)
Beautiful lobby with gas fireplace for pictures Fully Served Head Table and Parents Tables if Buffet is chosen (These tables are served from the kitchen not from the buffet)
Fully Served Buffet (Guests will not help themselves, nor do we call out table numbers)
Attentive Tuxedo dressed Personal and Professional Serving Staff Individually Served Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Tea (No coffee station, we individually serve the coffee)
Complimentary Valet Parking for All of Your Guests throughout the evening (We include valet parking for all your guests; it is more elegant and convenient than a parking lot, especially if you have inclement weather)

Location (city, state/province):
Philadelphia, PA Not Center City, those prices were way over budget

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/19/2009 10:37:25 PM

kama, can I ask which winery? Are your guests from the Niagara region or are they scattered all over and basically everyone has to travel? Niagara-on-the-Lake is an ideal place to have a wedding but none of our family is in that region. It would be like a DW, but 1.5 hours away!
3.gif
Chateau des Charmes. Actually, none of my guests are from Niagara, the closest would probably be my BIL who live in Hamilton, but other than that it's Toronto, Ottawa and mostly Montreal and a few from the States (and some close family from Dubai/India). But even my BIL will be staying at Niagara-on-the-lake for two nights (by choice)...I guess since most of our guests are from out of town, it wouldn't be all too bad. Also, majority of our guests are really looking forward to a winery wedding, since they've never been to one before.

Also, there are some nice wineries between Toronto and Niagara. I can't remember this other one we liked in Vineland/Jordan area. Let me get back to you on that. Have you looked in Burlington? We had our e-pics taken at the Village Square in Burlington - beautiful area!

ETA: the winery I was talking about: Hernder Estates
Some other suggestions in Hamilton area:
1- Dundurn Castle
2- Whitehern historic house and garden (museum)
3- Liuna Station (absolutely gorgeous, and you can do indoor or outdoor!)

Give me time to think about some more.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the venue love, sammyj! I just re-read my previous post and it makes it sound like the venue isn''t very good...I actually meant that the website itself is pretty crummy. Hehe, oops!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG...I just thought of another: Ancaster Old Mill - It''s perfect, I think it looks like something you may like! It''s less than a 30min drive from Oakville, and really, on a weekend it''s not going to be long at all!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Type of Venue: Hotel Ballroom

Rental Fee: $14,000 Food and Beverage Minimum + 9% ish tax + 19% service charge or some such nonsense, no rental fee, On top of that pricing??? As if, seriously??!!
20.gif

Total Guest # (at your wedding): 125 approx

Things Included in the Rental Fee (e.g. lines, chair covers, votives, etc.): Butler passed hors d''hoeurves, dinner, alcohol/beverages, linens, crappy chairs, votive candles, china, cutlery, gorgeous view? (had to justify it some way)

Location (city, state/province): Seattle, Washington

sap483

Brilliant_Rock

Type of Venue (e.g. banquet hall, museum, estate, etc.): Mansion turned Inn & Restaurant

Rental Fee: Appx $285 pp plus $2500 ceremony fee. Our venue only had packages that included catering.

Total Guest # 147 guests, 5 vendors

Site (ceremony and reception), Tables, Chairs, Linens (we upgraded), Dishes, Silver, Glassware (we upgraded), Hor''Deurves , Stations, and 3 Course dinner, Cake (we upgraded), Coffee Service, Valet Service, 5 hour open bar, gorgeous 2 room suite at the inn, wedding coordinator.

Besides the things we upgraded, we also added additional passed hor''deurves, a drink station before the ceremony, lighting, and fire pits which I have included in the per person charge. I also added in the 22% gratuity and the 8% tax.
Location (city, state/province): Newport, RI

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 9:38:51 AM
Author: sap483

Type of Venue (e.g. banquet hall, museum, estate, etc.): Mansion turned Inn & Restaurant

Rental Fee: Appx $285 pp plus $2500 ceremony fee. Our venue only had packages that included catering.

Total Guest # 147 guests, 5 vendors

Site (ceremony and reception), Tables, Chairs, Linens (we upgraded), Dishes, Silver, Glassware (we upgraded), Hor''Deurves , Stations, and 3 Course dinner, Cake (we upgraded), Coffee Service, Valet Service, 5 hour open bar, gorgeous 2 room suite at the inn, wedding coordinator.

Besides the things we upgraded, we also added additional passed hor''deurves, a drink station before the ceremony, lighting, and fire pits which I have included in the per person charge. I also added in the 22% gratuity and the 8% tax.
Location (city, state/province): Newport, RI

I
30.gif
30.gif
your venue Sap. Dream wedding for sure! I am still trying to figure out a reason to host a private dinner party in their dining room so I can sample their spectacular cuisine. One day...

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
Type of Venue (e.g. banquet hall, museum, estate, etc.): Historic Mansion

Rental Fee: $8,710

Total Guest # (at your wedding): 130 (estimated).

Things Included in the Rental Fee (e.g. lines, chair covers, votives, etc.): It includes the following:
Tables
Chairs
Linens in basic white or black
China
Glassware
Silverware
Food (chicken or beef, starch, veggie, salad, passed Hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour, coffee & tea afterwards)
Open bar (cocktail hour through the end of the reception), including mixers, pop, fruit, etc.
In-house wedding coordinator
Security Guard
Bartenders & servers
Taxes
They also have a huge room with 10 years worth of stuff that people left from their weddings - vases, bowls, candles, fake floral stuff, etc. that we can use for free.

Location (city, state/province): Minneapolis, MN

We are still trying to figure out where to do our ceremony but if we do it at the reception site as well it would be an extra $450 (for the extra hour of time, plus 2 hours in the bridal and grooms suites prior to the ceremony).

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
ebree and musey, thanks for chiming in! I''m sorry I missed your posts before. musey, I loved your venue..it was intimate, rustic and beautiful! It''s exactly what I''m looking for...but in my area! ebree, an arboretum sounds fantastic! There''s actually one near us but I''m hesitant to have our wedding there because it''s in a city I''m not too fond of...is that bad?

Lynnie, you got a great deal! Are you having a more formal wedding?

Spark, your venue sounds lovely! Are you having second thoughts? I hope not! Maybe I read wrong but I thought you lived in Vancouver?

sap, I had to go back and refresh my memory and check out your wedding pics again. I could never forget your gorgeous colour scheme and your stunning pics! It''s funny how I can clearly remember pictures but I can''t associate them with the PSer! I couldn''t agree more with Claire...your wedding was/is a DREAM wedding!!!!

kama, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! You know, I went to McMaster for 6 years and I have never even heard of Whitehern Historic House! It''s gorgeous...we will definitely be checking it out although I''m not keen on having a wedding in Hamilton
40.gif
. I''ve been to several events at Liuna station and it is absolutely stunning. I''ve also already checked out Hernder Estates (gorgeous!) and the Old Mill in Toronto but I never considered the one in Ancaster! We will definitely look into this as well. If you think of any more locations going in the direction of Kitchener-Waterloo, please let me know! Thanks so much for all of your suggestions!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 11:12:58 AM
Author: NuggetBrain
Type of Venue (e.g. banquet hall, museum, estate, etc.): Historic Mansion

Rental Fee: $8,710

Total Guest # (at your wedding): 130 (estimated).

Things Included in the Rental Fee (e.g. lines, chair covers, votives, etc.): It includes the following:
Tables
Chairs
Linens in basic white or black
China
Glassware
Silverware
Food (chicken or beef, starch, veggie, salad, passed Hors d''oeuvres during cocktail hour, coffee & tea afterwards)
Open bar (cocktail hour through the end of the reception), including mixers, pop, fruit, etc.
In-house wedding coordinator
Security Guard
Bartenders & servers
Taxes
They also have a huge room with 10 years worth of stuff that people left from their weddings - vases, bowls, candles, fake floral stuff, etc. that we can use for free.

Location (city, state/province): Minneapolis, MN

We are still trying to figure out where to do our ceremony but if we do it at the reception site as well it would be an extra $450 (for the extra hour of time, plus 2 hours in the bridal and grooms suites prior to the ceremony).
Nuggetbrain, your wedding sounds gorgeous! You know, I''ve only ever been to weddings in banquet halls and hotels. The one exception was a DW in Spain.

I love how there is such a variety of venues in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results