shape
carat
color
clarity

WF bezel bands are here!!!! PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Well they arrived today and I couldn''t be more thrilled! White flash was wonderful to work with, I would highly recommend them to anybody. Without further ado, here are some pictures!

kwering1.jpg

oops let me make them bigger...

kew1.jpg

yay yay yay! Keep them coming!!!

another

kwe2.jpg

another!

kwe3.jpg

again

kwe4.jpg

kwe5.jpg

......i''ll be right back... have to eat dinner really quick...

They look just beautiful!

kwe6.jpg

lots of pictures! side profile

kwe7.jpg

the one on my middle finger is my fiance''s wedding band. It is a palladium ring with a patina, custom made to look like tree bark.

kwe8.jpg

Last one. One big happy ring family!

kwe9.jpg

Thanks merry and EHR! And thanks in advance to all that are looking!

Beautiful!!

They do look great together
9.gif

I really like your FIs wedding band, btw!

They are gorgeous, and I love your fiance''s band.

I really like ''em!!!!!

congrats! they look fantastic!
36.gif

I love your bezel bands and they look fabulous with your gorgeous solitaire!!!

Gorgeous bands!!! Are they the Danielle, or did you get them made custom?

Your FI''s ring is really cool.

Beautiful!!!
36.gif
30.gif

lovely!

Woohoo! Gorgeous!

Congrats on the bands!!! They look great with your e-ring!!! I love the family rings together! His w-band is so cool! How did you come up with the tree bark idea? It''s such a nifty concept!

Awesome!!

I''ve been eyeing that sapp and diamond one for quite a while... they''re both GORGEOUS...

IF YOU HAD TO PICK JUST ONE... would you go with all diamonds or diamonds and sapphires? I am trying to decide which I prefer.

W00t! They look fantastic!
36.gif
Yayness!

And wow, I really like the sapphires. Such a nice little shot of blue in there!
30.gif

YAY! They look awesome all together! And I love love love your FI''s soon to be ring!!!
36.gif

Thank you so much everybody!

To answer some questions:

Bella Mezzo- they are the WF danielle bands. I just called up Whiteflash and placed the order. I was so happy to finally find something beautiful in palladium!

Luckyshe- I was looking for something unique for his wedding band because he is not a jewelry wearer AT ALL. He also loves to carve our initials into trees, this is somthing that he started doing years ago when we were friends in highschool. (kind of funny and corny, I love him...), so it is sort of significant in that sense, plus we are big nature lovers.

swedish bean- You want me to pick one??? Oh jeez. Probably the all diamond one because it is more versatile. But I really love both of them. The diamond and sapphire one gives it a more antique sort of look IMO.

I like it!

Can I see a picture with the two bands stacked diamond then saph then the e-ring? That''s how I imagine them worn so I am curious what it looks like!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP