shape
carat
color
clarity

WF bezel bands are here!!!! PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Wow, they are gorgeous. Wear them in good health.

Your bands are just beautiful! I love the color of the sapphires and I love, love, love having choices.

Doesn''t the stark difference in the size of our bands vs. the size of our husband''s always surprise you? Here''s my band.....plink! and here''s my husband''s........thump! LOL! They look great together.

So pretty and they look perfect with your ring. I love the added bling and color they give!

I absolutely LOVE that look, the bands are gorgeous!! I love that you have one on each side of your ER, looks amazing!!!
30.gif
Congrats! MORE PICS PLEASE!

Thanks everyone! Dreamer- I will work on getting that pic for you. Gemgirl-I think my whole set together still isn''t as wide as my FI wedding band. Haha Plink THUMP

Very beautiful. I''ve been hesitant about ordering the blue sapphire as I didn''t know exactly how dark the blue was, but it looks so vibrant.

more pics for dreamer

kwer1.jpg

kwer2.jpg

some finger pudge for ya haha

kwer3.jpg

last one

kwer4.jpg

Wow! Wow! Wow! Your set is gorgeous!

Very pretty. Love them!

thank you everyone!

Wow, they are gorgeous and so delicate. Are they full eternity or 3/4?

Sapphire- they are 3/4 eternity, perfect for me because I am very rough on my hands, and not really a fan of 1/2 eternity.

beautiful set, congrats!!!

I have to say I love these bezel bands and how beautiful they look with your solitaire one on each side, so very pretty!

Wow! I must say, I LOVE this!

I never thought I would like colored stones in a wedding band, but the sapphires look brilliant here! What a lovely set.

Oooh I love ''em! Your fiance''s wedding band is gorgeous too.

so pretty, I love your bands
30.gif

The bezel bands are one of my favourite designs. Yours are beautiful.

Very Pretty!

Thank you again everyone!!

I was wondering if you could tell me how tall the bands are?

girlface- any chance you could post a handshot of your solitare with the diamond band only? I'm considering that band for my wedding ring. Love love LOVE your set!!!

also, if I may ask, what is your ring size? just trying to get some perspective before I commit to ordering
5.gif

What a gorgeous set!!!

Ack! Sorry, I just saw that there were more responses on this thread!

stepcutgirl- I believe that they are 1.5-2mm high, I''m not entirely sure, but they do lie very flatly. I was worried about the height of the rings and these are perfect.

freudianflip- my finger is a size 5. I can get you pictures of the engagement ring and the bezel band on their own. In the meantime, check out geckodani''s thread (Her pics were the reason I ordered mine!) geckodani''s bezel and solitaire

vespergirl-thanks!

Oooo. gorgeous! I especially love the blue sapphire one!

They''re so pretty! I love the color of the blue sapphires... it''s really beautiful!

I LOVE THEM!! I''m seriously considering these bands for my new set. Gorgeous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP