shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your personal style?

Well, being on unemployment I''m going to have to say "casual" to the extreme. However, when I DO dress it''s basic jeans, a solid color pull over shirt and classic blazers in a homage to Chanel-- I like to wear pearl strands/beads under my jacket. I''m usually in ballet skimmers, I cannot walk in heels. Jewelry--usually my upgrade with the thin eternity band and a rhr that varies by my mood or dress. Earrings--either studs or my Judith Ripka pearl mini-chandeliers. My hair is shoulder length and somewhat curly thanks to a perm last winter. Make up--ALWAYS when I leave the house since I was caught by ABC''s "What Would You Do?" with a naked face, velvet tracksuit and no make up. That will never happen again, let me assure you. My final step is to add perrfume--I rotate among five essential fragraces I can''t be without.

I have a couple of DVF''s wrap dresses and a couple knock-offs. I wear these when we go out to a dressier restaurant.

waterlily-love that site! SO many cute girls to ogle!
3.gif

Porridge-ha you''re making me blush!
3.gif
I''m glad I have small boobs because I don''t know what I''d wear if I couldn''t wear baggy tops!
3.gif
I also have kind of broad shoulders which helps keep me from looking swamped in baggy stuff. My twin sister has a similar build to me and we''re the same height, but she has narrower shoulders and she can''t wear super baggy stuff either.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results