shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy solid gold, quality chain necklaces?

ajoh3142

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone - I am looking for various mm size 14K solid, yellow gold pendant chains. Perhaps a 3mm Franco chain or 3mm rope chain (not diamond cut). There are endless possibilities and various prices online. I'm not looking for the least expensive, just the best quality seller. I don't know whether to reach out to ID Jewelry as I have loved my diamond purchases there, or whether there is a company that you all recommend that specializes in just quality gold jewelry. Thanks for any recommendations.

PS - The major retailers tend to have hollow, flimsy pieces so I'm trying to avoid that. Thanks again.

I’ve used Sarraf.com several times, their chains are good quality and they have a huge variety of styles, lengths and gold purity.

Thank you so much Snowdrop. I will check them out. I appreciate the recommendation.

I think this is a good thing to buy vintage/second hand because a chain is a chain and gold prices are so high now. Etsy has so many vintage offerings with great pictures and buyer protections.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP