shape
carat
color
clarity

Which band to go with WG ering and YG wedding band?

Kalliope

Shiny_Rock
I‘m looking for a dainty yet sparkly band to wear with my 0.65 WG solitaire and my plain YG wedding band.

I‘m thinking about a 2mm 3/4 eternity band but can‘t decide which style.

I really like this one but I was told it is out of stock:

Other options:

Which kind of band provides the most sparkle (does a milgrain setting for example take away since there‘s less light coming in from the sides)?

Small budget friendly would be great as well :).

Would love to see some pictures of your similar combos :).

Here‘s a pic of my rings (it‘s not that great, sorry):

F950740D-5F80-45A8-8C42-76CE2917ABE4.jpeg

Edit:

I’m open to buying preloved as well!

I’m nohelp. I personally love trying on different bands to see which I like and compliments my ring the best. I just wanted to say, your ering is very pretty and classic. All three look like nice bands and could easily work.

Since you're planning on stacking, I strongly recommend ZinaFineJewelry's thin bands on Etsy. I pair a black rhodium plated one with my soli and plain band all the time, and I love it -- just enough sparkle!

Zina_Antiqued_Eternity_Platinum_Stack.jpg

Let me see if I still have some other pics...

Geez, I look so orange in that last one... let’s try again. My “extra” stack (dirty diamond... sorry!)...

DADA226B-65D0-4169-810E-980E8E4581F8.jpeg

Geez, I look so orange in that last one... let’s try again. My “extra” stack (dirty diamond... sorry!)...

Love your stack! I’m going to check out Etsy. Where’s your larger diamond band from? I also love your ering!

Love your stack! I’m going to check out Etsy. Where’s your larger diamond band from? I also love your ering!

Amazon! It's just a fun CZ ring! ;-) LOL

...and thank you!

@msop04 I am in LOVE with this! Most beautiful stack, you have great taste!

I‘m looking for a dainty yet sparkly band to wear with my 0.65 WG solitaire and my plain YG wedding band.

I‘m thinking about a 2mm 3/4 eternity band but can‘t decide which style.

I really like this one but I was told it is out of stock:

Other options:

Which kind of band provides the most sparkle (does a milgrain setting for example take away since there‘s less light coming in from the sides)?

Small budget friendly would be great as well :).

Would love to see some pictures of your similar combos :).

Here‘s a pic of my rings (it‘s not that great, sorry):

F950740D-5F80-45A8-8C42-76CE2917ABE4.jpeg

@Kalliope your diamond is stunning!

I’m nohelp. I personally love trying on different bands to see which I like and compliments my ring the best. I just wanted to say, your ering is very pretty and classic. All three look like nice bands and could easily work.

Thank you! I‘ll definitely go and try on some bands though there are only very few jewelers in my area that are selling those bands (milgrain for example is unheard of over here).

Since you're planning on stacking, I strongly recommend ZinaFineJewelry's thin bands on Etsy. I pair a black rhodium plated one with my soli and plain band all the time, and I love it -- just enough sparkle!

Zina_Antiqued_Eternity_Platinum_Stack.jpg

Let me see if I still have some other pics...

Oh, they have really nice bands and great prices!

@Kalliope your diamond is stunning!

Thank you! It‘s small but really sparkly and I get lots of compliments (living in Europe and have to say bigger diamonds are not that common over here).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results