Which one is nicer?

• Thick

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Thin

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

kobido

Rough_Rock
I am choosing between these two pendants. Let’s just call the one that’s thicker “thick” and the thinner one “thin”. Please let me know which one is nicer. Thanks in advance!

3CA87708-41F3-4E44-A038-A429D2446C91.jpeg

I am choosing between these two pendants. Let’s just call the one that’s thicker “thick” and the thinner one “thin”. Please let me know which one is nicer. Thanks in advance!

3CA87708-41F3-4E44-A038-A429D2446C91.jpeg

These are beautiful!
I think the thinner one will be more fluid with everything you wear.
The thick one is beautiful but may be a bit bulky for certain situations.
If you intend to wear this often I say go for the thinner one. It’s stunning yet delicate enough to wear with almost anything and you can wear it without having to hide it if you’re ever in an area your not familiar with.
It all boils down to personal preference and what type of piece this will be, everyday or special events. Good luck!

I like the proportions of the thicker one but it’s a bit in your face; so I may not want to wear it everyday - it would be difficult to pair with another necklace or pendant imo. I don’t personally like the proportions of the thinner one (it’s too thin a line for how big the cross is imo).

If you want to wear it everyday, I’d either consider wherher it goes with your style enough that you’re happy for it to be a focal point for every outfit; or id get the thicker one for special occasions and a smaller/thinner (like the thickness of the one you call thinner in your post, but one that’s also smaller overall) for daily wear.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP