shape
carat
color
clarity

Which dianond?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok thanks. Is there much difference between ACA ideal v excellent cut? I thought I had the best cut

You do have the best cut. any in house super ideal is better than GIA excellent

jjca

Shiny_Rock
Ok thanks. Is there much difference between ACA ideal v excellent cut? I thought I had the best cut

Almost always. The criteria range for excellent is too broad. I’ve seen massive leakage, centers that are a mess to look at, dark edges, etc in supposedly excellent cut diamonds. The angles don’t have to work together in an excellent cut. There are beautiful excellent cut diamonds - but you need a lot of time and advanced images to know what you’re getting. Going with ACA, BG Black, etc will ensure you’re getting a beautiful diamond without having to do hours of research and back and forth emails with your jeweler. You can search for Jann Paul’s videos that show the difference and explain it all.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Excellent is the GIA cut grade. It is the best cut grade they give.

Ideal and Super Ideal are names given by companies to distinguish between branded cuts and other very high quality cuts that are not branded. Like a marketing thing.

Don't worry about it. Your diamond is superb (see how I just made up another label there? lol)

TXwidow

Shiny_Rock
ACA is excellent with GIA; BUT not all GIA excellent are ACA. ACA is the very best, top of the line, none better excellent (GIA) diamond and you can only get it from WhiteFlash.

Corkman

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

Got the ring yesterday. The package was quite heavy! U would never think it was a ring! Just a regular package! As promised, I have included pics: IMG_4761.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4780.jpeg
    IMG_4780.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4775.jpeg
    IMG_4775.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4774.jpeg
    IMG_4774.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4781.jpeg
    IMG_4781.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4778.jpeg
    IMG_4778.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4783.jpeg
    IMG_4783.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4757.jpeg
    IMG_4757.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4758.jpeg
    IMG_4758.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 45

Corkman

Rough_Rock
It is a really nice ring. My pics don’t do it Justice.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Yowzaa! Congrats on a beautiful ring!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That turned out beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Well done!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think Whiteflash is very particular about their packaging for mailing. It is intended to look like a regular package vs. a ring. Anything that resembled a ring box or sender being a jeweler would be more susceptible to theft.

The ring is gorgeous! The setting is really pretty and perfect if you don’t want to wear a wedding band. So glad you are both pleased - congratulations to you! If you take more pictures, we would love to see them!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok one more for MissGotRocks!! Thanks for helping me, and thanks to everyone else too. U were all a great help 2 me. IMG_5930.jpeg IMG_5930.jpeg

Thank you! So happy for you both - it is always our pleasure to help facilitate a happy ending! Congrats!

Corkman

Rough_Rock
Hello! My fiancé wants to know, how often should the ring be cleaned/examined? Can she clean it herself?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello! My fiancé wants to know, how often should the ring be cleaned/examined? Can she clean it herself?

I clean mine everyday. She can put it in a small bowl with Dawn and warm water. She can use a soft bristle toothbrush to brush around the prongs and the pavilion of the diamond. Rinse well with warm water and she is good to go. You can use a loupe to examine the prongs - might want to take it to a jeweler to inspect every six months or so. Diamonds readily attract grease from food, lotions, etc. so I like to keep mine sparkly clean to always be able to enjoy the light show!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results