shape
carat
color
clarity

WhiteFlash Diamond Hoops x 3!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all lovely but I would vote for the 1 carat pair too.

Sparkle524

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1333242382|3160909 said:
Sparkle524|1333164322|3160437 said:
Yes congrats! I kept asking Traci if you made a decision yet and she said that you kept the 1.5s. Honestly I'm glad that you purchased them otherwise I would have to snatch them up and that would've cut into my center stone budget :naughty: They look gorgeous on you! Btw, what was the promotion that WF was running on them?

Well, I am glad my purchase allowed you to get the 2.7 F VS1! :lol: Like you said, lots of other holidays for you to get the hoops!

I had just seen an ad flash up on the PS page about a Valentine's promotion for huggie hoops so that is why I contacted Traci in late Feb. I think the sale was something like $150 off the 1 ct. pair. But I was determined to get the right size whether they were on sale or not, and that is why I ordered all three pairs. I figured I'd probably choose the 1 ct. pair, but I really fell in love with the 1.5. I am debating about whether to switch them for new settings made from white gold with palladium alloy because that will be hypoallergenic and one of my daughters has sensitive ears. I just want them to be heirlooms that can be worn! I'd do platinum but blueiris tried them in platinum and she felt like they were a little heavy and she reset in the 18k wg/palladium.

Thanks for the info. Hmm. Wonder if they will do a Memorial Day or Fourth of July sale? I will have to keep my eyes open. I can see where platinum would be kind of heavy and I wouldn't want my earring holes to be stretched. My daughter is too little to wear jewelry (22 months old) but I will definitely keep this in mind when I get a pair of huggies.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't plan on giving them away anytime soon, but I am conscious of buying quality pieces that hopefully will be handed down. I give them pieces now that I don't wear anymore, but I am trying to stick with really high quality for anything I buy now. My girls are 16 and 26!!!

vishke8

Rough_Rock
1.5ct looks good..Its got my vote :)

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
Oh, gosh! I am sorry if I am too late! I wanted to take a new picture of the winner including a side view. I just love the open sides since the earrings are obviously viewed partially from the sides. Plus, there is a very tiny surprise stone on the back of the hoop!

I decided on the 1.5 ct. pair!!! I listened to the advice here, and felt that the 1.5 pair more fit my desires to collect some heirlooms, and I knew I could buy a pair of less expensive diamond huggies down the road if I want that. I just felt like if I was going to WF to get superior quality diamonds, I may as well get the ones that are big enough to really show off the ACA's (not that the others didn't...I just had to have an excuse! Plus, as Fancydiamond also said, diamond prices may continue to rise, and I might regret not getting these now. I wore them with jeans to our daughter's track meet today, so let's just say I am not worrying what anyone else thinks! :lol:

Thanks for everyone's advice...it was all valid and I did love the other pair, too! (And blueiris, I have decided just to keep it in the reg. 18k wg for now.)

IMG_3085.JPG

IMG_3096.JPG

Yesssss! I read this thread from the beginning and found myself hoping that you picked the 1.5 pair! They look incredible on you.

These are next on my hit list and I am so glad I found this thread. Your photos were incredibly helpful. The Pricescope community never disappoints. =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results