shape
carat
color
clarity

Why its good to have a camera handy..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thought I would share these cute pet pics with fellow PS animal lovers
5.gif

cats and birds.jpg

lol

snowdog.jpg

9.gif

smile dog.jpg

scaredy dog.jpg

My fave..hope you got a laugh like I did!

guilty.jpg

Those are hilarious. thanks for posting those!! It is hard to pick my favorite, I love them all, ha ha ha

Linda

Oh my gosh, ahahahaha, I had such a good giggle over these! That last one is priceless - he looks so ashamed.

Soooo cute! I L
30.gif
VE animals. Thanks for sharing!

Cute indeed..

They are all fab but my favourite is number 3! The spaniel looks so shocked!!

Love them all!

Love the first one...I see my cats doing similar things all the time and wish I had a camera right there... I especially wish I could catch it when my cats are lined up cleaning each other...

Hahahahaha!! Great morning pick me up!!

Hee hee, I knew you guys would appreciate them
5.gif

Oh, how I wish I could have a doggy again!

I love those pics - especially the first one!

Cuutte!! I especially love the last one -
9.gif
the dog has NO clue what havoc he''s causing....! Look at his innocent expression! All he knows is that it''s a juicy patch of dirt to dig up.... Ha ha!
9.gif
Dogs are so funny!

AWWWWWW!!!!! Thanks for sharing those, AJ! Too cute!!!
9.gif

Those pictures are just darling! The little things pets do are always so funny and full of character- how wonderful that you were able to capture it so accurately on film!
36.gif

Date: 8/16/2008 10:13:42 PM
Author: WishfulThinking
Those pictures are just darling! The little things pets do are always so funny and full of character- how wonderful that you were able to capture it so accurately on film!
36.gif
Oh Wishful, I can''t take credit!
I wish all these cuties were mine, but they were just various images collected..

Glad you enjoyed them though, you are so right about how full of character they all are!

Date: 8/16/2008 11:24:27 PM
Author: arjunajane
Date: 8/16/2008 10:13:42 PM

Author: WishfulThinking

36.gif

Oh Wishful, I can''t take credit!

I wish all these cuties were mine, but they were just various images collected..

Glad you enjoyed them though, you are so right about how full of character they all are!
Haha, my bad! They''re adorable, though. The people who took the pictures have a great eye for action shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP