shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you rather: jewelry edition!

Game time, PSers!

I’ll ask a simple “would you rather” jewelry question; first person to answer has to propose another “would you rather” for the next person etc. so we can keep the game going.

Both / neither are not acceptable answers! But you can explain your answer a little if you like (why you picked it, how you interpret the Q etc)

Would you rather:

Spend $X on buying a tennis bracelet or a tennis necklace? (Meaning if you had to spend a specific sum of money would you rather have a tennis necklace (more stones but smaller) or a tennis bracelet (fewer stones but bigger))?

A tennis bracelet both for bigger stones and so that I can see it - necklaces you can't see and admire while you are wearing them!

My Q - would you rather have a bigger eye clean stone or a smaller high clarity stone? (perhaps this is a boring question as it's been discussed before in many RT forums but that is all I could think of at the moment!).

A tennis bracelet both for bigger stones and so that I can see it - necklaces you can't see and admire while you are wearing them!

My Q - would you rather have a bigger eye clean stone or a smaller high clarity stone? (perhaps this is a boring question as it's been discussed before in many RT forums but that is all I could think of at the moment!).

Bigger eye clean! Obviously!

Would you rather have a huge five stone with many tiny prongs that show the stones but catch on things, or the same diamonds bezel set so the ring is smooth as butter but you can’t see the profiles as well?

(Not a personal question at all lol)

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP