shape
carat
color
clarity

Freke has PINK e-bling!!!!!!! (TONS of pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
It is gorgeous! Awesome color.

Yay, Liz! That spinel is just gorgeous!!!!!! OMG, so happy you are able to reuse your original e-ring setting!!!!!!

Gorgeous, gorgeous pink! Though I must admit that I''m more excited about your reset
9.gif

That is all kinds of awesome, Freke! It looks GREAT in that setting, so pretty and sparkly.

Eee your reset is killing me though, I can''t wait to see it!

That color stone looks great on you!

Congrats, Freke! It''s a gorgeous spinel and I love it in that setting, it shows it off beautifully!
36.gif

AWESOME....I LOVE IT AND THE COLOR IS PERFECT ON YOUR PRETTY HAND!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Lori

It looks very sparkly. Your picture shows a lavender stone though; is it just the picture or does the pink spinel colour shift?

Thanks ladies!!! I''m really excited about it!

Chrono Inside it is most definitely pink. Most of those pics were taken outside under overcast skies, so not only was it gray outside, but this stone also goes from light pink to a lilac. Am I''m sitting here, it''s throwing baby pink sparkles at me. I just went looking for the original description of the stone that Dan had posted, but I can''t find it. It actually goes from a pink to a blu-ish lavender. In the pictures I posted it looks pretty...gray. Like the clouds overhead.

woah so sparkly.

loving the colour, so pretty.

Looks fantastic Freke!
30.gif
She looks like a firey little lady! And oooooh your reset is so close!! Exciting!!
36.gif
36.gif

Here''s another wow
2.gif

I liiiiiiike that :) I can just imagine its gorgeous sparkle IRL.

'HOLY $#!+!!!!!!' is my reaction too, and I don't swear
wowzer.gif

Congratulations! This will tie me over nicely until you get your new ering
36.gif

Very pretty!

Oh Freke, it''s lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

pretty!

30.gif
30.gif
WOW! that is an amazing stone and an incredible setting for it! looks perfect!

Very pretty! I think they go great together :)

What a gorgeous stone Freke, LOVE the lavender color!
30.gif

Fun stuff! It''s a lovely color, and it looks great in the setting!

I lurve it! I love the pinky-lavenderness and it looks fab in that setting!!

Freke, your collection really has me lusting after spinels! Thanks.
3.gif
2.gif

It looks like a purplish-pink diamond! Just beautiful in that setting!!!

WOW that looks like a really really nice stone. Ah.

LOVE IT!!! I can''t wait to see your custom reset too!

Freke - it''s beautiful! i love the new stone in that setting - what a gorgeous ring
9.gif

now, where''s the other one lady?
31.gif

Thanks for all of the lovely compliments ladies and gent! I was sitting in class admiring it at it''s pinkest and couldn''t stop thinking of how bright and sparkly it is. Then outside it looks almost like a light lavender blue color. Crazy! It''s certainly keeping me entertained until I get my reset done!

Speaking of which, I have a couple of photos of the casting of it that I bugged the jeweler for the other day. It''s a good thing he likes me, otherwise he probably would have thrown me out of the store by now! Lol.

Maybe these will help tide you guys over. And they were taken about 10 minutes before the old blue ering became the new pink ering!

IMG_4607 freke.jpg

Yikes. Didn''t size down enough on that last one. Sorry guys!

Top view

IMG_4609 freke.jpg

That would be the jeweler's hand holding the old blue ering! And mine holding the new one. Look at the shank width difference!

IMG_4610 freke.jpg

Last one, from the top, the rings side by side.

IMG_4613 freke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP