shape
carat
color
clarity

AGS 000 and ImaGem results

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 6/21/2006 12:13:11 AM
Author: researcher
Date: 6/20/2006 1:48:48 PM
Author: Rhino
My feelings are the same researcher and I am ecstatic that you love em! I''ve had this video stuff on the backburner for way too long. It''s something we''ve been wanting to do now for years and it is finally coming to fruition. Alot more to come which we''ll eventually compile onto a DVD to help folks gain a better understanding of the things going on in the world of gemology which we often discuss here.

A DVD would be FANTASTIC!!! I''d buy one! That visual comparison helped me to understand princess cuts and their nuances. And, it really shows the beauty of well cut princesses!

Here are ASET''s and proportions of the first comparison. And I agree ... the GIA stone in that comparison beats the AGS Ideal. You''ll note a higher crown and smaller table on the brighter stone ... just as you speculated.

I KNEW the one stone had to have a crown less than 10%! I almost said it looked like a 9% crown but then I questioned it because the pavilion is so different than the GIA stone that I thought I might be wrong. How cool is it that I guessed the tables of both stones spot on? It happens all the time when I go to the local jewelers; I can guess the table and crowns within 1-2% with almost 100% accuracy. Maybe that''s a sign that I''m too obsessed!
23.gif
9.gif

LMAO ... you keep doing that and I''m going to start calling you Mrs. Strmrdr!
3.gif
9.gif

Date: 6/18/2006 5:31:42 AM
Author: RockDoc

Rhino

Do you have the PGS software? or is this a stone I ran the software based on your scan?

Rockdoc
Don''t own it at this time but I have more than one friend who has it.
2.gif
We''re working on becoming AGS jewelers and hope to be before years end.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP