shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Anniversary bangle from Briony Raymond

This is perfection! When I saw the preview pic I was wondering if it was full or half, the half makes it perfect for daily wear! I'm also completely surprised that it's graduated! I'd love to see close ups of the setting work just to satisfy my geekery for truly fine work! Overall your bangle collection is so much fun!

+ a billion.

WOW!
What a gorgeous bangle!!! :love::love::love:
A statement on its own, but also perfect stacked with any kind of bracelet...:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Happy Anniversary!

Such a pretty piece and goes beautifully with many pieces in your collection! Love that idea!

Congrats @Tonks on your anniversary and also a stunning bangle!

It’s a beautiful classic that goes so well with your other pieces - I also love it stacked with your WG/diamonds JUC :kiss2:

Out of interest, how did you decide on the sizing of this bangle? As in, does it come in pre-made sizes of 15/16/17 etc or did BR take your wrist measurements to get to a perfect size and shape?

Fabulous, all of it! I need more money. Ahem, I need a super rich sugar daddy. ;) LOL

WOW! This piece is so gorgeous! And looks amazing with every other bracelet in your collection. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Wow, it’s absolutely beautiful!

Happy anniversary and congrats on your new gorgeous bangle!

I ADORE this piece! It has such a luxurious feel, with the smooth, polished edges, the graduating, exceptionally sparkly diamonds and the made-to-order fit. It looks absolutely perfect stacked with your other bracelets. This is a "foundation piece" for the ages! A true heirloom.

Wear in good health and much happiness.
Oh, thank you RWS!!!

This is perfection! When I saw the preview pic I was wondering if it was full or half, the half makes it perfect for daily wear! I'm also completely surprised that it's graduated! I'd love to see close ups of the setting work just to satisfy my geekery for truly fine work! Overall your bangle collection is so much fun!
I will try to get close ups of the setting work. It is seriously difficult to photograph!

WOW!
What a gorgeous bangle!!! :love::love::love:
A statement on its own, but also perfect stacked with any kind of bracelet...:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Thank you! I’m still laughing at how I morphed from “I don’t wear bracelets” to my current place. Glad to be here, though!

Happy Anniversary!

Such a pretty piece and goes beautifully with many pieces in your collection! Love that idea!
Thanks! I really do like to wear things so that was important.

Congrats @Tonks on your anniversary and also a stunning bangle!

It’s a beautiful classic that goes so well with your other pieces - I also love it stacked with your WG/diamonds JUC :kiss2:

Out of interest, how did you decide on the sizing of this bangle? As in, does it come in pre-made sizes of 15/16/17 etc or did BR take your wrist measurements to get to a perfect size and shape?
Thanks, Pomelo!

Briony and I spoke on the phone and based on the size of my other bangles she had a rough idea what my size would be. They shipped me three sizers. I ended up going up one from what we thought based on my other bangles, though I suspect her guess would have been great as well.

WOW! This piece is so gorgeous! And looks amazing with every other bracelet in your collection. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Thank you!

Oh, thank you RWS!!!

I will try to get close ups of the setting work. It is seriously difficult to photograph!

Thank you! I’m still laughing at how I morphed from “I don’t wear bracelets” to my current place. Glad to be here, though!

Thanks! I really do like to wear things so that was important.

Thanks, Pomelo!

Briony and I spoke on the phone and based on the size of my other bangles she had a rough idea what my size would be. They shipped me three sizers. I ended up going up one from what we thought based on my other bangles, though I suspect her guess would have been great as well.

Thank you!

So fabulous that they had sizers to send to you! Wrist measurements are key of course, but it also depends on how far down the hand you want a bracelet to land. Love this!

Wow! So elegant! I especially like the way the graduation tricks the eye into believing the stones are all the same size. It has such presence on your wrist!

How fun! You have an amazing collection and that’s just another beautiful addition!

Very versatile. My favourite look is with the JUC.

Congrats on the JOTW @Tonks !

Stunning piece, well deserved!

Congrats on JOTW - definitely deserved @Tonks!

Very versatile. My favourite look is with the JUC.

I think that’s my favorite as well. So far though, I’ve been wearing it alone most of all! I’m sure I will start wearing the stacks in earnest before too long, though!

Congratulations on another "award" winning addition to your collection!

I think that’s my favorite as well. So far though, I’ve been wearing it alone most of all! I’m sure I will start wearing the stacks in earnest before too long, though!

I love it solo! So elegant and you can really appreciate the workmanship of it on its own.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP