shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher Cut search, help!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! It’s beautiful!!! I’m so thrilled for you!!!
Now, the big question: temp setting, for now....but have you found anything permanent you have your eyes on, to give her a forever home?
She’s gorgeous, @-Asscher-!!! I’m so pleased you were patient, and found your “unicorn”!!! :kiss2:

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! It’s beautiful!!! I’m so thrilled for you!!!
Now, the big question: temp setting, for now....but have you found anything permanent you have your eyes on, to give her a forever home?
She’s gorgeous, @-Asscher-!!! I’m so pleased you were patient, and found your “unicorn”!!! :kiss2:

Thank you @Matthews1127

I don’t have any setting yet.
Any idea for setting?
Since she’s an Asscher Cut and look like Emerald Cut not sure what kind the setting will look nice for her.
I want something a little bling but I think with step cut always nice to go with simple. I want something that can show her beauty.

BTW, what do you think of the video I posted this morning with the red background?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Matthews1127

I don’t have any setting yet.
Any idea for setting?
Since she’s an Asscher Cut and look like Emerald Cut not sure what kind the setting will look nice for her.
I want something a little bling but I think with step cut always nice to go with simple. I want something that can show her beauty.

BTW, what do you think of the video I posted this morning with the red background?

I think she passes the red background test...lol!! She’s stunning!

If I were the proud owner of that beautiful Square Emerald Cut Diamond, I’d be looking for settings like these to give her a permanent home:

https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/2-08ct-emerald-cut-diamond-halo-ring-gia-k-if

https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/1-50ctw-art-deco-emerald-cut-diamond-halo-ring-gia-i-vs

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think she passes the red background test...lol!! She’s stunning!

If I were the proud owner of that beautiful Square Emerald Cut Diamond, I’d be looking for settings like these to give her a permanent home:

https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/2-08ct-emerald-cut-diamond-halo-ring-gia-k-if

https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/1-50ctw-art-deco-emerald-cut-diamond-halo-ring-gia-i-vs

LOL...I’m glad she passed the red background test.
Didn’t do the other test tho... hahaha

Both setting is beautiful! I like the first one more.
I wonder how much that one will cost?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL...I’m glad she passed the red background test.
Didn’t do the other test tho... hahaha

Both setting is beautiful! I like the first one more.
I wonder how much that one will cost?

That particular setting is sold. Reach out to JBG, and ask if there are similar settings for a Sq EC Diamond with your dimensions in their stock. If not, I’m certain they will try to find you one. If that fails, go the custom route. You have time to put money aside to get this setting. Save the images of that ring, and keep them for future. :mrgreen2:

Edited to Mention: Caysie at CvB Inspired Designs would be a great vendor for a custom ring inspired by that setting. She does amazing work; she’s quite an artist.

https://www.instagram.com/cvb.inspired.design

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That particular setting is sold. Reach out to JBG, and ask if there are similar settings for a Sq EC Diamond with your dimensions in their stock. If not, I’m certain they will try to find you one. If that fails, go the custom route. You have time to put money aside to get this setting. Save the images of that ring, and keep them for future. :mrgreen2:

Edited to Mention: Caysie at CvB Inspired Designs would be a great vendor for a custom ring inspired by that setting. She does amazing work; she’s quite an artist.

https://www.instagram.com/cvb.inspired.design
That sounds like a good plan!
I saved the picture and thanks for the link too =)2

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
BAFA689C-477E-4E66-AA51-6B9B92536D08.jpeg 1EC80B9A-717F-485E-8EAA-E3F2E348DA74.jpeg 3E2734A6-F2BB-4D77-B28D-7D2013A1877B.jpeg 49311530-8588-46CB-94A8-356ABC351A8D.jpeg BAB11BC9-1095-432D-9CB2-4562DECE3A90.jpeg I’m glad you love it. It looks very very similar to mine! I’m still deciding on s setting, these are my favorites.

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just remember to post photos of the diamond in the new setting, once it’s finished!! ;)2
Will do!!!
As for now she gonna have temporary setting until I save up more money to get her forever home ;)2

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
BAFA689C-477E-4E66-AA51-6B9B92536D08.jpeg 1EC80B9A-717F-485E-8EAA-E3F2E348DA74.jpeg 3E2734A6-F2BB-4D77-B28D-7D2013A1877B.jpeg 49311530-8588-46CB-94A8-356ABC351A8D.jpeg BAB11BC9-1095-432D-9CB2-4562DECE3A90.jpeg I’m glad you love it. It looks very very similar to mine! I’m still deciding on s setting, these are my favorites.
These are so pretty.
I have the picture number 4 on my phone, it’s my favorite!

After all the searching time I’m very happy I found this stone. It’s was all worth it.

Yes, this very similar to yours.
Are you planning to reset yours anytime soon?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apologies for not being around the past few days, life has been busy!

It looks like you've found a good one, congratulations :)

I think it performs nicely - very little leakage (red showing through) in the red background video!

I'm glad you've found 'the one', I hope you enjoy wearing it! :))

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Apologies for not being around the past few days, life has been busy!

It looks like you've found a good one, congratulations :)

I think it performs nicely - very little leakage (red showing through) in the red background video!

I'm glad you've found 'the one', I hope you enjoy wearing it! :))

@OoohShiny,
Hi there! Glad to see you again ;)2 Thank you for stopping by.

It’s hard to find the one without any leakage ( and for natural thing is nothing we can find a PERFECT one anyway right?! ).
With my situation just online shopping opinion I got not make any easy for me.
They mostly have 30 days refund/exchage policy but the hassle to ship back everytime when do the refund/exchange it’s not fun at all.
Plus the $$$ wasted from shipping back etc.
First stone I bought when I returned the diamond they charged me start from the fee when they received the bank wire for my payment, another wire fee when they sent to the diamond partner, shipping fee the diamond to me, fee shipped back to them plus insurance blah blah, and fee to wire back my money to me :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:
Was terrible terrible experience with this guy!!!!

This last one I got from different website ( B2C Jewels ) with 100% money back if I want/need to return.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results