shape
carat
color
clarity

Asschers - does size matter?

gregchang35|1416205731|3785010 said:
I was looking at that.. but there seems to be that black / leakage??? area in the main pavillion (p2) region and the p3 regions of the windmills. it occurs in the photos as well as the ASET and DIAMxray. I am comparing this to the Octavia and learning lots about optical imaging.

Or have i got it wrong, and that would be a nice contrast to a bright stone?

Greg, I think compared to other regular asschers, this one stands out as far above the rest in terms of light return. I think Jon is still working on the asschers, so we will have to watch for future additions. People buy asschers far worse than this one 99% of the time. It is exciting to see beautifully cut asschers become available!

diamondseeker2006|1416236601|3785108 said:
gregchang35|1416205731|3785010 said:
I was looking at that.. but there seems to be that black / leakage??? area in the main pavillion (p2) region and the p3 regions of the windmills. it occurs in the photos as well as the ASET and DIAMxray. I am comparing this to the Octavia and learning lots about optical imaging.

Or have i got it wrong, and that would be a nice contrast to a bright stone?

Greg, I think compared to other regular asschers, this one stands out as far above the rest in terms of light return. I think Jon is still working on the asschers, so we will have to watch for future additions. People buy asschers far worse than this one 99% of the time. It is exciting to see beautifully cut asschers become available!
Indeed!... :love:

DS and DF.... thank you. Love to learn...

it shows that getting a top performing stone is not that easy. It also shows GOG will stand by that stone as it has lifetime guarantee. Now, that has got to say something about 1) the company and 2) the stone. :clap: :clap:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP