shape
carat
color
clarity

Bezel Kite Set Princess Cut DBTY Bracelet in Two Tone

Oooohh I LOVE it!! It looks awesome with your ering! :love: :lickout: :love: :lickout:

Beautiful D&T! I love how the bracelet complements your wedding set.

I also love your pendant from Stuller. I was considering the white gold version for my OEC. How can one order from them? From what I can tell, they supply the trade only. I would work with a jeweller, but I am in the UK.

dinamit

TytTy, Frenchgirl, Dearbuddha, DandiAndi - thank you all! and Nice to see you :wavey:

Dina- Any of the PS vendor here can order for you, I'm not sure if they work internationally, you can check with a jeweler in the UK and see if they can order from Stuller. Because the pendant is a "faux" bezel back set prongs, the labour involved would be very minimal, as there are only four or six prongs holding the stone from the backside. HTH

So pretty!

Great twist on the DBTY, I really like the kite set stones, it looks great on your wrist :love:

Somehow I don't think I ever saw this thread!!! The bracelet looks fantastic on you!! :bigsmile:

Your bracelet is gorgeous on you! Love it and I love how you recycle your stones. So fun to see the progression.

thank you herekitty, Posh, Amy and Tigian, its a fun bracelet, still a tad larger but wears fine

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP