shape
carat
color
clarity

CAD help 3 stone OMC ring

It looks gorgeous!

My advice is not to look at your ring with a loupe or ultra magnified photography. If you want loupe perfect finish, you pay loupe-perfect prices, which is not typically DKs bag.

I LOVE IT! Congrats!

Posting a few hand pics! I’m taking more today and will share!
IMG_9004.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

I’m obsessed! It’s absolutely gorgeous - the instagram video is amazing. Looks so great on your finger - what a sparkler

omg it is GORGEOUS!!!! It is totally giving me three stone envy. JUST WOW.

I cannot make out the polish situation but others might be able to see.
Thank you!!!!

It looks gorgeous!

My advice is not to look at your ring with a loupe or ultra magnified photography. If you want loupe perfect finish, you pay loupe-perfect prices, which is not typically DKs bag.
That makes sense…I can see it without any magnification which is what prompted taking out the loupe to see what my eye was catching buttttt no one would be looking like I am and I am not complaining about the price, it was incredibly reasonable.

I LOVE IT! Congrats!
Thank you!

Posting a few hand pics! I’m taking more today and will share!
IMG_9004.jpeg

I’m obsessed! It’s absolutely gorgeous - the instagram video is amazing. Looks so great on your finger - what a sparkler
[/QUOTE]

Eeek! Thanks!

I will post a thread tomorrow! It’s a busy weekend with limited phone access but I am honestly so amazed by the ring. I just keep staring at my hand. It is so fun to see it in all the different lightings I never saw when it was loose.

It might be possible to send it back to DK and they could unset the diamond and polish that area. You could ask them about it. I get it bugging you if you can see it with your naked eye. I think if you can’t see it in normal viewing distance or feel roughness with your hand then I might let sleeping dogs lie though!

The lines of the ring and its appearance on your hand is truly sublime. I’m so happy you love it!

Oh my goodness. I'm waiting for tonnes of pictures of this beauty. It looks perfect on your hand and I agree it's giving us 3 stone envy!! That coverage is amazing.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP