shape
carat
color
clarity

DIY Galore - Putting together "Welcome" Bags

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I was going to put the bags with the chocolate coins and the mints in them. They fit perfectly, and they stack well so I''m not soooo worried about them fitting in the luggage.

Next up, the actual bags. These are small bags - the bag part is only about 6inches square! But super cute.

ericartotebag.jpg

Ok, ok. I know! How about you just invite me to your wedding? That will solve everything!!!

Sure. You busy weekend after next? Oh, thats right - you''ll be too busy celebrating your birthday to come!

These are my favorites - coaster that are picture frames. We picked two photos of us to stick in them and the prints should be ready at Costco tomorrow.

ericarcoasters.jpg

What photos did you pick?

(You''re slow at uploading btw...)

I''m trying to post photos fast, but I keep getting distracted by someone on AIM. Gotta get my daily chatting in.

Ummmmmm, one of the photos we picked was from the Vegas wedding another is from a long while back. I''ll dig up the actual photos in a bit.

Here are the flip flop necklaces. Hey Freke - they even come in blue to match your avatar hooker heel!

ericarnecklaces.jpg

Ok. Well you HAVE to send me one of those then!!!!

Yeah, the necklaces are probably my favorite part.

So the bags have a lot of stuff in them...

ericarstufftogether.jpg

Holy cow. Yeah that''s a lot of stuff in the bag. Does it all fit?

It all fits perfectly!
36.gif

ericarstuffedbag.jpg

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I''m awesome!!!!!!!

I am so impressed - and inspired by your DIY skills!

Welcome bags are a bit of a new thing to me. I will be having a lot of family from Scotland arrive in Northern Ireland so I think they may be ideal to make my family feel... welcome, I guess!

Brilliant work!!

WOW! All your goodies turned out great!

You should start your own company! Freke can be your first client!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP