shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have a signature piece of jewlery?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe not your biggest or most exspensive piece
Just something that says you

Is what you consider your signature piece different to what your friends and family might regard as your signature piece ?

show and tell please

Interesting thought. If I were to guess, I'd say probably my Cartier Trinity. But then again it's probably one of my favorites. I know my sister would say my engagement ring because I used to be horrible and never clean it....then I found you guys and learned the error of my ways ;)
Here's my daily stack with the Cartier:
1607226289654.png

And my engagement ring which I've been wearing recently stacked because my hands are cold and stacking helps them to stay on better ;)
1607226343810.png

When I was in the 6th grade, I wore three rings that I called my 'signature rings". I must have gotten that idea from some book I read.
I'm sure I was the only 6th grader with signature rings!

I had a sterling garnet ring, from the Lillian Vernon catalog. I begged my dad to order it for me!
The second was a sterling signet ring with my first initial.
The third was a sterling and turquoise ring.
I thought I was hot stuff.

When I was in the 6th grade, I wore three rings that I called my 'signature rings". I must have gotten that idea from some book I read.
I'm sure I was the only 6th grader with signature rings!

I had a sterling garnet ring, from the Lillian Vernon catalog. I begged my dad to order it for me!
The second was a sterling signet ring with my first initial.
The third was a sterling and turquoise ring.
I thought I was hot stuff.

not sure how old a 6th grader is
but 12 year old me agrees - you were hot stuff !

I still ave a Stirling silver signet ring with an N and a little saphire
i used to wear it on my middle finger and its only a smigion too small for my pinky now
im serously thinking of getting it resized ...as a test before having anything exspensive resized when i don't know how good the jewler is in this town

I have a 14k yellow gold Hawaiian heirloom bangle I never take off. I accidentally got enamel paint on it (in the engraving) from when I was restoring a trailer for my chickens... I need to get that out... but seriously I always, always have it on. My dad bought it for me when I was a baby and it’s been resized once. It has my first name on it. I’ve been thinking about getting another one with my middle name on it and probably will next time I go home.

Interesting thought. If I were to guess, I'd say probably my Cartier Trinity. But then again it's probably one of my favorites. I know my sister would say my engagement ring because I used to be horrible and never clean it....then I found you guys and learned the error of my ways ;-)
Here's my daily stack with the Cartier:
1607226289654.png

And my engagement ring which I've been wearing recently stacked because my hands are cold and stacking helps them to stay on better ;-)
1607226343810.png

i hope your sister admires it now its clean
very lovelly stack
i love the trinity
i would definatly say the trinity if i worked beside you

I have a 14k yellow gold Hawaiian heirloom bangle I never take off. I accidentally got enamel paint on it (in the engraving) from when I was restoring a trailer for my chickens... I need to get that out... but seriously I always, always have it on. My dad bought it for me when I was a baby and it’s been resized once. It has my first name on it. I’ve been thinking about getting another one with my middle name on it and probably will next time I go home.

it must make your dad happy you still wear it :appl:

not sure how old a 6th grader is
but 12 year old me agrees - you were hot stuff !

I still ave a Stirling silver signet ring with an N and a little saphire
i used to wear it on my middle finger and its only a smigion too small for my pinky now
im serously thinking of getting it resized ...as a test before having anything exspensive resized when i don't know how good the jewler is in this town

Yes, I was 12 years old!
And you really should be wearing that N ring!

Hawaiian heirloom bangles are to die for!
I have two sterling ones that say 'ku'uipo' on them. I couldn't afford a gold one!
I bought them on two different trips to Oahu. I wore the wider bangle for maybe a year straight, until I noticed that the engraving was getting a little soft.
The Hawaiian ladies with armloads of them just take my breath away.

My jewelry has changed a lot over the past three years, in fact all of what I consider my signature pieces now I’ve only had for six months or less.

Now back in high school I did have my mom’s wedding set that I wore religiously on my right hand. Mom passed when I was eight so I was given her rings. I actually started wearing them because I found out my step-mother would go into my jewelry box when I wasn’t around and try them on and wear them! I was horrified so I figured wearing them was the safest bet.

Hawaiian heirloom bangles are to die for!
I have two sterling ones that say 'ku'uipo' on them. I couldn't afford a gold one!
I bought them on two different trips to Oahu. I wore the wider bangle for maybe a year straight, until I noticed that the engraving was getting a little soft.
The Hawaiian ladies with armloads of them just take my breath away.

I’ve become quite fond of them too. They’re pretty inexpensive at Costco (for solid gold, engraved bangles anyway). I plan to buy there, which is why I have to wait until I go home.

Here’s an interesting article/ low key Na Hoku ad if anyone is interested.

I guess my grown up signature piece is my jade bangle. I never take it off.
I've been through about 4 of them now. I wore one from 2006-2018.
This latest one I've had for about 2 years.

Despite the risk of it catching i used to wear beads and bangles and bracletes on my wrists of varying materials and values
for quite a number of years i wore a braclete from the Twlight franchise :lol-2: on one list and a long strand of small white beads with tourquoise coloured beads i strung myself

Anyway poor Esme got caught too many times and Gary got tired of solidering it back together
but a few years latter i ran into a customer from my prevouse store and he asked where my braclete was? :mrgreen2:
it's the mother vampire Esme's braclete - she's my favourite character - i used to wish my mother was like her (relax mum !:lol-2: not the vampire part)
Im probably going to buy a new one eventually (although i did buy my own solidering iron;)2)
Black-Silver-Alloy-Twilight-Esme-Cullen-Cosplay-Bracelet-134440-0.jpg
Not exactly fine jewlery but i live in a mix and match world :mrgreen2:

I’ve become quite fond of them too. They’re pretty inexpensive at Costco (for solid gold, engraved bangles anyway). I plan to buy there, which is why I have to wait until I go home.

Here’s an interesting article/ low key Na Hoku ad if anyone is interested.

What an awsome and very stylish tradition

My jewelry has changed a lot over the past three years, in fact all of what I consider my signature pieces now I’ve only had for six months or less.

Now back in high school I did have my mom’s wedding set that I wore religiously on my right hand. Mom passed when I was eight so I was given her rings. I actually started wearing them because I found out my step-mother would go into my jewelry box when I wasn’t around and try them on and wear them! I was horrified so I figured wearing them was the safest bet.

boo hiss step mother
nice that you wore them to keep them close to you

It fits today :appl: (kind of :lol-2: )
My finger will go purple shortly
i gave it a quick polish but i think the N might need a touch up20201206_182058.jpg

Oh, I love it!!! And I'm a sapphire girl, so it's extra special!

Not sure if this counts, but my 30 year old Rolex. My dad was an abusive man but loved watches and movement clocks. When he died, my Mom gave us each a small sum from his estate.

It was 1986, and I was was 20. I needed a watch and was going downtown on the bus to buy a Swatch watch. My older sister who had great taste and liked finer things said why don't you and I both buy a Rolex? My Swatch was going to cost maybe $40 so I was thinking whaaaaat, when she quoted the $1500 price. She went in to the store and that savvy older sis of mine bartered the Swedish owner down to $1100 each as she was buying two (i paid her back).

It's the best piece I own. Not elaborate by PS standards, but I'm not an elaborate gal.
I love this little watch. 20201205_215909.jpg

Not sure if this counts, but my 30 year old Rolex. My dad was an abusive man but loved watches and movement clocks. When he died, my Mom gave us each a small sum from his estate.

It was 1986, and I was was 20. I needed a watch and was going downtown on the bus to buy a Swatch watch. My older sister who had great taste and liked finer things said why don't you and I both buy a Rolex? My Swatch was going to cost maybe $40 so I was thinking whaaaaat, when she quoted the $1500 price. She went in to the store and that savvy older sis of mine bartered the Swedish owner down to $1100 each as she was buying two (i paid her back).

It's the best piece I own. Not elaborate by PS standards, but I'm not an elaborate gal.
I love this little watch. 20201205_215909.jpg

it looks very classic and continues to serve you quite handsomely

My 1.19ct E VS1 EC would be mine.

The stone was the most expensive jewellery item I bought using my own money to date, and is hugely sentimental for this and other reasons.

Being in UK and not in a big city, I have yet to come across another EC or a diamond that size within my social circle.

I spent years to decide on its reset, trawling through as many images and sites for inspirations.

I would like believe it conveys an image or message that I value my individuality, am unconventional, practical and quietly confident in my abilities.

Shown here with my mum's 1.94ct MRB re-purposed into a bangle as I don't like MRB in rings.

20200722_145101.jpg

DK :))

Not really a signature piece but I always like to wear a butterfly. Right now I’m wearing a Tiffany rose cut butterfly necklace and a messika butterfly bracelet. I like wearing butterflies. If I ever get my first tattoo it will be a butterfly on my wrist.

Not really a signature piece but I always like to wear a butterfly. Right now I’m wearing a Tiffany rose cut butterfly necklace and a messika butterfly bracelet. I like wearing butterflies. If I ever get my first tattoo it will be a butterfly on my wrist.

Snap - I always like to wear a butterfly. I have the Messika butterfly necklace and I keep looking for a bracelet - my local jeweller was stopping selling the collection and I still kick myself for not getting one of the bracelets at the time!

I also tend to wear Sophia Webster shoes because of the recurring butterfly motif =)2

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP